Fiverr Community Forum

Why we are FAIL in Fiverr?

1. We leave patience.
  2. We leave consistency.
  3. We leave self believe.

Keep Patience.
Keep Consistency.
Keep Self Believe.

One Day you will get the Golden batch From Fiverr.

“Wish You All the Best”

25 Likes

Believing you will succeed, being consistent in that belief, and then waiting for it to happen, IS how sellers fail here. The only sellers who succeed are those who take action, appeal to their target customers, reach out and expand their markets, and are treating their gigs like a business. Sitting back and and patiently waiting for things you want to happen, without doing anything to MAKE them happen, does not lead to success.

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Doers succeed. Sellers who expect things to happen to them do not. Be a doer, not a patient wait-patiently-until-something-maybe-happens seller.

24 Likes

@jonbaas Yes you are Right.

1 Like

Ha, I made a video on this exact topic just last month!

26 Likes

Great Job @articulateasian

1 Like

@articulateasian really you are amazing and your communication skills are great. And your face expreation are also amazing wow!

2 Likes

Ha, thanks for the kind words! Just trying to help out my fellow Fiverr friends!

2 Likes

@articulateasian great person. Such a great person.

yes may be i have no patience.

1 Like

I must say you have a great voice… Thanks for your tips🙂

2 Likes

This is a great video , Thanks.

1 Like

Kind of necessary for a voice actor. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Geart to know this topics

1 Like

@ajar1designer keep patient

1 Like

yes you are right @fahminekram @articulateasian have great and attractive voice.

1 Like

Yes you are ritgh @joelsmith2002

@shihabmorshed Thank you so much .

"The only sellers who succeed are those who take action. Indeed. I spend some good amount of time without much of an action here (Oh! I was learning extensively!!) Improvement of skill and knowledge is very important for having confidence.

4 Likes

@cpazad i did not getting orders from 2 days but after 2days i got $300+ orders so need patience.

2 Likes

Great tips. I have some suggestion for your video.

1. Please try to keep the video length within 3 mins or less (May here only).
  2. Prepare a script and then make the video. (This way, you will need less editing)
  3. There were lots of zoom-ins and zoom-outs. Kind of disturbing
    Thanks
2 Likes