Why were my gigs unapproved?

I posted a gig requesting screenshots in a free to play PC game. Did I post it in the wrong category? I don’t see why this would be unapproved…

If I’m posting this in the wrong place, any guidance would be appreciated!

I did 'Request a Gig:

You need to change the title of your post to "Why were my Gig Requests unapproved?"

A Gig is a service offered by a Seller.

A Gig Request is a specific service that a Buyer is posting to have a specific service performed.

Completely different animals. :smiley:

Contact Customer Support and ask them why they weren’t approved. Usually you’re provided with a reason. Sometimes it’s something as simple as providing urls to outside websites in the request itself. Have you tried searching for a Seller to provide this service? Just type it in the Search bar (that says “Find Services” – it’s located right next to the Fiverr logo on the top left of the page.) Hope that helps.

What is the problem with providing urls to outside websites? I want to have a webpage designed, and I have posted all the relevant files, including photos, on my friend’s website, for a total of about 23M. That is the most convenient way to let others see the scope of this project, in my opinion.