Fiverr Forum

Why withdrawals are disabled

Withdrawals are temporarily disabled due to maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience. why withdrawals are temporary disabled

The answer is in your question young sir !

Withdrawals are temporarily disabled due to maintenance.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for everybody, right? Is not just me and a few others, right?

Just Let me Know. :smiley:

Reply to @s_sayan: Withdrawals are disabled for everyone whilst maintenance is performed:

Read more: http://support.fiverr.com/entries/23642123-April-22-2013-Withdrawals-temporarily-disabled-for-maintenance

I hope this ain’t no Ponzi scheme here… :smiley:

Reply to @picaya: LMBO

@ozzieuk Thanks for the info.

@oldbittygrandma Thanks for the input.

Best Of Luck

Not the 1st or even 2nd I’ve seen withdrawals disabled. But I think it is the first time I’ve seen it last this long.

Hi,

Is this maintenance is related to this “Suspicious Messages” thing?

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/7980/update-suspicious-messages#Form_Comment

Reply to @promo_guy: On that thread it seems like a regular maintenance which they should be doing on regular basis unless IF it wasn’t.

Reply to @picaya: I Hope so.

Reply to @vedmak: I know and I said they should be doing it on regular basis :slight_smile:

Seems like they are in a situation where they can’t handle what they have achieved :wink:

woohooo…

withdrawals are up and running …

:)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

Grrrr… I’m now having big problems withdrawing… AFTER all this stuff was supposedly over…

Reply to @vedmak: You are only making assumptions but in backend they just don’t listen to whatever you have to say the guys who actually apply some fix or works on it are different and CC guys just don’t know anything apart from a robotic answer “We have forwarded your suggestion to our Product Manager” now what that Product Manager would be doing about it and how serious he/she is no one knows so I have now stopped making suggestions and infact they won’t act unless there is extreme to any situation like recently if anyone noticed out of the blue when they found few guys spamming their links and messaging several sellers they began to move those messages “with links” to moderation queue and to seller’s wonder not just those spam messages but every single message with a link goes to the moderation queue even when you are telling some non-techy buyer your own gig’s link to order but only you can see your message and not the buyer and without any notification to poster that it’s gone to moderation queue… buyer shouts why you not replying… why not replying and you keep on telling like an idiot here is the link… here is the link… I am replying and your messages? lol they stuck in the moderation queue to which no one knows when it gets cleared… it’s not funny though and they had to take it back after some time because it was all implemented in a very unprofessional way thats why I always say… Fiverr is stuck in the hands of marketing guys and not some professionals who can handle such a large project but still not to mention it’s good… no it’s great and not only earned me a loads of money but many more as well and I still have many ways to cheer myself on the name of Fiverr :wink:

And yeah it’s great to know Fiverr’s not a Ponzi… withdrawals are back :smiley: