Why Would All My Gig Stats Suddenly Sky Rocket?

steve_maxell

Please understand that fiverr use a kind of random rotation for gigs placement. Today you could be one first page, tomorrow on the last one.

I would prefer a method that rank gigs based only on their performance, not on randomness like it is now.

anyway, this i fiverr

Please understand that fiverr use a kind of random rotation for gigs placement. Today you could be one first page, tomorrow on the last one.

I would prefer a method that rank gigs based only on their performance, not on randomness like it is now.

anyway, this i fiverr

Thanks, no this is something different, I’ve been very aware of the rotation. I still show on the first page always

Thanks, no this is something different, I’ve been very aware of the rotation. I still show on the first page always

I’ve been very aware of the rotation. I still show on the first page always

My gig have been on first page for over 3 years. since last week it was passed to the last one, and my stats went down drastically.

I had about 100k impressions, now I have 35k.

Sales went down too.

Better placement helps on better results, but unfortunately it’s not permanent

It would be great if we had actual tracking cookies in our gigs to see exactly where they are at all times.

I have a theory that the only difference is I finally posted to Twitter from one of my gigs and used Facebook to promote. Maybe posting to social media unlocks another dimension 😆

My gig have been on first page for over 3 years. since last week it was passed to the last one, and my stats went down drastically.

Sales went down too.

Funny enough Thursday seems to be the best day for orders

Funny enough Thursday seems to be the best day for orders

like I said.

In the past our gigs were ranked accordingly our performance. now the gigs are placed on top of pages because of randomness, not because the true performance.

this is the reason of drastically better results.

Please keep in mind this is not permanent. You could be having the best performance ever, be on first page for months and suddenly all drop.

Better placement = better impressions = better chances to have more sales, butt it’s now controlled by fiverr algorithm.

Sales went down too.

Yep long term sellers are getting the S"""t

like I said.

In the past our gigs were ranked accordingly our performance. now the gigs are placed on top of pages because of randomness, not because the true performance.

this is the reason of drastically better results.

Please keep in mind this is not permanent. You could be having the best performance ever, be on first page for months and suddenly all drop.

Better placement = better impressions = better chances to have more sales, butt it’s now controlled by fiverr algorithm.

Still wondering why it took a week and half to recover the stats

Archived