Why wtill not getting orders?

obaidsyed666

Sometimes you have to wait longer, other times the gig had been given out already.
Its not possible to bag every gig from the job offers.

Some friendly advice, the “666” in your nickname could have odd connotations to some clients, taking into account how it has been used in certain societies. Me myself I don’t care for it much to be honest, but no doubt some people might feel different.

I think its best to have a nickname that is as neutral as it gets especially when handling jobs in certain fields.
It just looks a bit more professional in my opinion.

Sometimes you have to wait longer, other times the gig had been given out already.

Its not possible to bag every gig from the job offers.

Some friendly advice, the “666” in your nickname could have odd connotations to some clients, taking into account how it has been used in certain societies. Me myself I don’t care for it much to be honest, but no doubt some people might feel different.

I think its best to have a nickname that is as neutral as it gets especially when handling jobs in certain fields.

It just looks a bit more professional in my opinion.

@render_worx you want to say that i remove my nickname??

The main Reason hides into your own proposal, As Buyers/Clients get attraction from it. If you just wrote " I can do" then, how client gets to know about your experience. Next time when you will send an offer, Explain it well, what you can do, what you did ? and your experience most important include it also. Thanks.

Archived