Why you are not having Success on Fiverr

xpertblast15

There are many reasons why people dont succeed on here and i will like to share few tips with my colleague SELLERS.

In every business you need 4 things to succeed.

1. Product/Service
  2. Traffic
  3. Sales
  4. Economics

I will like to talk about the first one which is product and will talk about the rest another times.

PRODUCT or SERVICE

On fiverr here most of us render services.
What type of service do you render ?
Am i beginner or pro in what i am doing?
What kind of people are interested in my service i render(NICHE)

WHAT TYPE OF SERVICE ARE YOU RENDERING?
There are services that people need them always and there some it comes once in a week, 2 weeks , 3 weeks,or a month. Is not every service that needs daily sales. There are services that gets sales once in a week and others daily. Sit down and analyse the type of service you rendering.

Do you your service generate repetitive buyers or just a customer getting the service or product and you never get to talk again. I have alot of repetitive buyers and that helps me alot in dealing with new clients.

What you sell or provide is more important than the money you are getting. The money is not important than what you selling. ( THINK HERE)

BEGINNER OR A PRO?
A you a newbie in the niche you selling or you are pro? I mean, are you a newbie is the service you rendering or a pro. If a newbie, dont promise things you cannot do and later find yourself wanting. Unless you have people you can outsource it to someone who can do it well. I have used this service several times in my web niche especially designing.
If a pro in the service you render. Kindly do it and do it well. Exceed the expectations of your customers and they will come back to you again. I will talk more about this section when i get to sales.

Learn more and focus on what you can do best and deliver it. I always learn and watch what customers are asking daily and i abreast myself with it.

The Kind of people interested in your service will also help you better your services or product you selling. Is it students, Individuals, Shop owners, Website owners, Institutions, Corporations, etc. They all have different views about your service and how best it can help them.

TO BE CONTINUED( NOT A GOOD WRITER BUT GOOD PROGRAMMER )

Archived