Fiverr Community Forum

Why You choose Divi theme to make your website?

Hello Divi Lovers…
Divi is the most popular easy Drag and drop Wordpress page Builder in the wold.

I like most divi because some of it’s exclusive features:

• It will build your web pages Visually On The Front End Of Your Website
  • It is easily Customizable if you have good knowledge in html and css
  • It has lots of Ready Made template to make your website very easily

What We Liked

• Great flexibility
  • Real-time editing
  • Split testing
  • Cool layouts
  • You can use it on multiple sites

Divi Is for EveryOne:

• Freelancers: Divi makes building websites for your clients so much easier, faster and more enjoyable. With Divi, you can build anything using a single platform, instead of managing dozens of different themes.

• Agencies: Divi makes building websites faster and more efficient. It will streamline your design process and improve team collaboration. It’s also amazingly affordable. Build unlimited websites for your clients on a single membership.

_ Website Owners: Divi makes building websites easier. For beginners and website owners, Divi gives you the freedom to bring your own visions to life. Anyone can jump into Divi thanks to its visual editor and hundreds of pre-made designs.

I am a wordpress developer. I can help you to design any kind of wordpress website using divi Builder.
Just Contact me here https://www.fiverr.com/colorify_design/create-responsive-wordpress-website-using-divi-theme-divi-builder

Visit my gig
I will recommended to order in my premium therefore you will get those features:

• YOAST SEO plugin install and configuration with Google Analytics and Search Console

• Configuring caching plugin (W3TC or supported)

• Wordfence security plugin setup

• Updraftplus Backup plugin setup for scheduled backup

Regards
Colorify Design

3 Likes