Why you choose your current username in Fiverr?

alone4ever

Do you regret choosing - your current- username on Fiverr or not? and if yes tell us why.

*My name in Fiverr as you see is “Alone4ever” but do I regret choosing it?
Well to be honest sometimes I do, and others I don’t because a lot of people texted me asking why your username is like that when I was new in Fiverr and that was good as a start to contact other buyers and sellers also.
However I guess a lot of people when they see my username they felt unconsciously unsafe or annoyed of my username I mean as psychological side which is a negative thing.

“Because words are more than alphabets”.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, “alone forever” doesn’t come across as something happy, but personally I won’t avoid you for that reason as long as your gigs seems decent.
If your name was something like “serialkiller” or “lovelovep0rn” well, OK, I might avoid you!!

I chose my name since it’s my real life nickname and my friends and coworkers call me Zeus.
A lot of people here think I’m a guy because of that, but no regrets. 🙂

True, “alone forever” doesn’t come across as something happy, but personally I won’t avoid you for that reason as long as your gigs seems decent.

If your name was something like “serialkiller” or “lovelovep0rn” well, OK, I might avoid you!!

I chose my name since it’s my real life nickname and my friends and coworkers call me Zeus.

A lot of people here think I’m a guy because of that, but no regrets. 🙂

Yeah I totally agree with that usernames I would avoid them too for sure! maybe “serialkiller” I wouldn’t.

I guess that Fiverr don’t accept all kind of usernames? I’m wondering actually :thinking:

However I like your username! every time I see or hear “zeus” I remember the Greek god.

I just picked my username randomly. 😉 The “digi” comes from “digital” and the “pix” comes from “pixels”. Should’ve just shorten it to “digipix” since it takes too much characters in a message. 😆

I like how you picked your username!

Creative story behind it 😄

Do you regret choosing - your current- username on Fiverr or not? and if yes tell us why.

*My name in Fiverr as you see is “Alone4ever” but do I regret choosing it?

Well to be honest sometimes I do, and others I don’t because a lot of people texted me asking why your username is like that when I was new in Fiverr and that was good as a start to contact other buyers and sellers also.

However I guess a lot of people when they see my username they felt unconsciously unsafe or annoyed of my username I mean as psychological side which is a negative thing.

“Because words are more than alphabets”.

Alone4ever

So how to change the user name?

Archived