Why you do that?

nickyfin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe OP got warned or lost his level.

Yes I checked his profile and he has last his level, that is very unfortunate. The most common reason is buyer cancellation. Some buyers wouldn’t accept any resolutions but just want to cancel. Some place order and then immediately want to cancel making unreasonable excuses like ordered by mistake when there are several steps before confirming an order.

Yes I checked his profile and he has last his level, that is very unfortunate. The most common reason is buyer cancellation. Some buyers wouldn’t accept any resolutions but just want to cancel. Some place order and then immediately want to cancel making unreasonable excuses like ordered by mistake when there are several steps before confirming an order.

This is about the response rate, but I don’t have any message inbox, but my rating still going down

Screenshots_2019-06-27-13-00-44.thumb.jpg.8452bb4caab5ebe2256c44fea215264b.jpg

What ever it is, is not right, two months ago I had level 2, and nothing to do with the orders. For the past 6 months I have not received any order. I have been here on Fiverr for more then 7 years, and have had many satisfied customers. My Gig https://www.fiverr.com/nickyfin/draw-a-caricature-from-your-photo with 761 likes just stop working one day, why is that?

What ever it is, is not right, two months ago I had level 2, and nothing to do with the orders. For the past 6 months I have not received any order. I have been here on Fiverr for more then 7 years, and have had many satisfied customers. My Gig https://www.fiverr.com/nickyfin/draw-a-caricature-from-your-photo with 761 likes just stop working one day, why is that?

The response rate in Analytics page indicates that

Respond to 90% of the inquiries you received in the last 60 days

That might have resulted in the level drops and also the gigs might not be displayed on search results.

If no messages were received then it could be some technical issue with your profile. Best to contact fiverr customer support with screenshots.

Yes, I have, but I don’t have any message inbox

Have you checked spam?

The FAQ Page https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/response-time-rate-faq mentions

Spam and Solicitations: You do not have to reply to spam and solicitations in your inbox. As long as you report the message as spam, it will not count against you.

So if the spam messages weren’t reported then it surely have resulted into response rate decrease.

@nickyfin sorry to hear about your problems, man. These new metrics really suck.

My only order this month was a buyer who ordered something from me which was stated on the page as not being sold and I had to cancel that, so I’ll probably be joining the demotion club alongside you real soon.

👋

The FAQ Page https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/response-time-rate-faq mentions

Spam and Solicitations: You do not have to reply to spam and solicitations in your inbox. As long as you report the message as spam, it will not count against you.

So if the spam messages weren’t reported then it surely have resulted into response rate decrease.

I don’t have any messages

I don’t have any messages

Its some technical issue or a bug on affecting your profile, at times the dashboard would still show completed orders and the Fiverr Customer Support used to refresh/reset the dashboard for solution. I think they can only help in this case.

Its some technical issue or a bug on affecting your profile, at times the dashboard would still show completed orders and the Fiverr Customer Support used to refresh/reset the dashboard for solution. I think they can only help in this case.

No, they say that I don’t have any problem

If they say there are no messages from the last 60 days that you haven’t responded to or (or marked as spam or auto-marked as spam) within 24 hours you could ask them to run a fix on your account to recalculate the response rate.

If it’s a bug you could also ask them to forward it to the the developers so, if fixed, the issue won’t reoccur.

Well I will be banned from the forum, but remember that could happened to any of us. We gave many years for the company, and what we get on the end

Well I will be banned from the forum

😳

No Nicky, there’s no such thing as getting banned on the forum due to low Response Rate. 😉

Do as you were advised. Try CS’s help you finding out what’s happening and asking them to please restore your RR.

Archived