Fiverr Forum

Why You Should Be Using Google Slides, Not PowerPoint

Hello Fiverr users!

Today I am here to tell you why your company/business should be using Google Slides, not PowerPoint. I will also provide information on my Google Slides gig.

First of all, PowerPoint is getting outdated. Microsoft Office is slowly becoming a thing of the past, and your company can really help show the competitors you are ahead of the game if you are using an ahead-of-the-game platform.

Google Slides is amazing because you can edit while also watching your friends edit. Just like PowerPoint, there is an amazing selection of transitions, you can mask images as well as do other professional things, a good amount of which are not available on PowerPoint.

Also, in case there’s a last minute emergency, Google Slides can be converted to PowerPoint and vice versa (this service comes with my Premium package)!

I am one of the top Google Slides presentation sellers here on Fiverr. Just look at the reviews and you know you will not be disappointed.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Here is my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/dylansdesigns/design-a-professional-google-slides-presentation