Fiverr Forum

Why you should get Fiverr branded payoneer card instead of simple payoneer card

Hi, Everyone just wanted to share something with the new sellers. I dont really know how to convey my message so here i go…

We all know there are two options to widraw our funds using fiverr first one is Paypal and second is Payoneer. But paypal is not available in all the countries so we have other option like payoneer.
As Fiverr has affiliated with Payoneer we have the option to get a fiverr branded payoneer card. So you might think so whats the big deal both are same…
Well here’s the deal when you have a fiverr branded payoneer card you dont pay 30$ annual maintenance fee.
Yes you heard me no annual fees so if you are getting started or going to get a payoneer card be sure to get the fiverr branded card instead of Simple payoneer card.
I hope this helps someone. thanks again.

Also if this help you please like the thread and also leave a comment.
Best Regards
Saadi

This is very helpful an advice! Thank you for sharing!

PS. In addition to the above mentioned withdrawal methods, there is also the bank transfer option , which as I checked is also powered by payoneer.

Hi thanks tpsy… yes you are right i will write about bank transfer soon in another thread but this was for the fiverr branded card :slight_smile:
Have a lovey day.

Hi there.

How to get that one? Is there any specific link etc let me know?

Hey!
You can get the card using the fiverr revenue button

Hey, really? I was discouraged about getting Payoneer because it had loads of fees. That would be great if the $30 maintenance fee is really waived! Is there an official article or site perhaps where we can read more about the benefits of the Fiverr Payoneer card?

Thank you for the input! I was really wondering why people loved Payoneer over Paypal.

Kindly check the attached image i’ll add the official link too…

Between no issue :slight_smile: letme know if you need any help

Haha, yes thank you! Checked it out. Have you used Paypal before or have you always stuck to using Payoneer. If you had used Paypal, did you save more on Payoneer? Just want to learn more about the pros and cons about both from an experienced user! :slight_smile:

According to payoneer support using fiverr branded card "There is no annual fee but there is a monthly inactivity fee of $3 for every month in which you make less than 3 transactions (ATM/POS) "

No actually paypal is not available in pakistan so here we use Payoneer card…

https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/fees.aspx
check this article also search what is the annual fees of payoneer card

get the payoneer card and see the difference :slight_smile:

please review this https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/fees.aspx

Very good and necessary information you provided to us. I did not know that. But now I can use the withdrawal process.

We dont want to know how much experience you have my friend let the thread clean please thanks

Perfect :slight_smile:

Yes that is why i don’t use it…i want to save money not use it ever month

@saadiworld correctly made a comment about keeping the thread clean in response to one of two people who posted ads on this thread. Other sellers should take note. The spam posts were removed. Do not post ads, links to your gigs/profile or anything else like that in this thread, this category, or any category except My Fiverr Gigs. Ads are spam in any other part of the forum. (Thanks to @saadiworld for helping remind people to keep threads spam-free.)

I still feel Payoneer is not the best option but the only available option in Pakistan. It’s very expensive. I work on ******** and withdraw through direct bank transfer by Transpay, I wish Transpay offers direct bank transfer method on Fiverr too.