Fiverr Forum

WHYYYYYYYY do sellers flood the buyer requests section?!

So I’m fairly new to Fiverr and have been using this platform since March, but have noticed that whenever I go to the buyer requests section, I see it flooded with sellers pitching their services. As a seller myself, this is mildly annoying because I have to fish through to actually find the real buyers requests LOL. Do other sellers realize that the buyer requests section is strictly for buyers?

Fiverr should make it against TOS for sellers to use the buyer request section to promote their services; that’s what the gigs are for…

WHYYYYYYYY do newbies flood the forum with sellers flooding the BRS and not do a search to see the hundreds of posts on the same topic?

Hashtag Done

There’s no need to be rude. I was making a simple inquiry. If you don’t like the question, don’t respond to it .Have a great day.

I was not being rude, I was being sarcastic.

I am going to respond the same way I responded to many of those hundreds of posts with the same topic you chosen to type…

Yes it’s against Fiverr TOS.
Nothing is being done apparently.

OK bye Felicia…:smile:

bye

Your name is Felicia? I thought it was Gabby.

Welcome to Fiverr! :tada:

I’d recommend voicing your thoughts here. It’s an on-going issue, yes it’s annoying as hell.

Thank you for the recommendation. I will do so. I’m somewhat new to this platform and so I wasn’t aware that that was a better place to post.