Will Creating More number of Gigs help us..to get status..?

dins_cool

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

If you have unique gigs…the more gigs you have the better potential you have to earn more. I tell this to people on my blog who only have 1 or 2 gigs all the time. I have helped quite a few sellers make a good career out of selling on fiverr. Find a niche and roll with it. For instance if you have a logo gig that gets 5 orders a week on average…thats 20 orders a month…that’s $80. if you’re upselling or getting tips it’s even more. believe me it adds up quick. Since being a level 2 seller I make at least 50-100 orders a month for the last few months. at least 50% of my orders are more than $5 orders. Believe me it helps me when i need money the most.

I wouldn’t say so. As others pointed out, it all depends on what type of gig you’re offering. One thing I noticed is that advertising and designing gigs sell like hot pancakes. Add some hilarious and funny gigs to that list and you’ve a winner.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Yes originality is the way to go. i do writing, graphic design, and business services like slogan and company think tanking. You have to be versatile and offer many different products. It’s like walking into a fast food place and they only sell burgers and fries…it gets rather boring quick.

Archived