Will Fiverr Ever Add Another Level?

sydneymorgan

poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• There should be a new level above Top Rated Seller (TRS).
    • There should be a new level between Level 2 and TRS.
    • They should completely re-do the system.

Will Fiverr ever add another level? Who knows 😊

Here’s a Monday poll…

• There should be a new level above Top Rated Seller (TRS).
  • There should be a new level between Level 2 and TRS.
  • They should completely re-do the system.

0voters

No, there is no option to disagree with adding a new level. I cannot edit the poll since votes have already been cast (no one at Fiverr is going to listen to this poll anyway). 😊

You forgot to add an option for “No, the current Level system is just fine; no need for another level” 🙂

Without that option, it’s not much of a poll since it forces only those who want another level to vote 😉

And the nature of your question (i.e. “Will X do Y”) requires at least one affirmative and one negative choice, but your options are all about the affirmative side 👀

You forgot to add an option for “No, the current Level system is just fine; no need for another level” 🙂

Without that option, it’s not much of a poll since it forces only those who want another level to vote 😉

And the nature of your question (i.e. “Will X do Y”) requires at least one affirmative and one negative choice, but your options are all about the affirmative side 👀

You forgot to add an option for “No, the current Level system is just fine; no need for another level”

I’m simply biased and would like everyone to agree that a new level is needed 😄

I think Fiverr really needs another level between Level 2 and TRS because it seems as though you can achieve level 2 almost immediately after getting to level 1 qualification but you can never reach TRS from Level 2 unless a miracle happens for you.

I think Fiverr really needs another level between Level 2 and TRS because it seems as though you can achieve level 2 almost immediately after getting to level 1 qualification but you can never reach TRS from Level 2 unless a miracle happens for you.

Let’s assume that there is a “Level 3” in between Level 2 and TRS - how would that help you? Because once you reach “Level 3” and you still have difficulties reaching TRS, then you’ll just request another Level 4, isn’t it? 🙂

I think sellers should stop thinking so much about levels and instead think about how to get more sales, how to market themselves, how to evolve & improve themselves - think about it: I’ve seen Level 1 sellers with more sales than TRS sellers, so that means “TRS” isn’t a holy grail to getting constant sales or more sales.

Levels are merely a token of your efforts.

The Fiverr levels does at least mean something to some buyers, isn’t it?. If you are at level 2 and I am at level 3 offering the same category of gigs, don’t you think that should say something to a buyer about your experience and ability to deliver what is promised in your gig? I honestly believe that it would.

The Fiverr levels does at least mean something to some buyers, isn’t it?. If you are at level 2 and I am at level 3 offering the same category of gigs, don’t you think that should say something to a buyer about your experience and ability to deliver what is promised in your gig? I honestly believe that it would.

don’t you think that should say something to a buyer about your experience and ability to deliver what is promised in your gig? I honestly believe that it would.

Not really - I’ve heard about buyers who had thought “Level 1” was the best as it’s “Number One” 😉

In my opinion, more levels = more confusion = more difficulty for the buyer to choose a service.

don’t you think that should say something to a buyer about your experience and ability to deliver what is promised in your gig? I honestly believe that it would.

Not really - I’ve heard about buyers who had thought “Level 1” was the best as it’s “Number One” 😉

In my opinion, more levels = more confusion = more difficulty for the buyer to choose a service.

Yeah, you do get more sales at level 1 but quality sales and not merely quantity is what I would say counts.

For sure! Been a level 2 seller for 6 years soon, so it would be nice to advance in the levels finally. TRS seems to be impossible! 😱 But what would Level 3 bring? More gig extra options? Better gig customization?

Hopefully it will Adsensewizard, since the Fiverr pro is not yet set up for some categories.

don’t you think that should say something to a buyer about

Not for me, it doesn’t.

The system is fine!

This is Fiverr, not Herbalife, it’s not a pyramid scheme, we can’t have 5 different levels with sub-levels and all that mess.

Besides, a TRS can get demoted, so don’t think that once you reach TRS level you can rest on your laurels. If anything, the pressure to provide great customer service increases.

Let’s assume that there is a “Level 3” in between Level 2 and TRS - how would that help you? Because once you reach “Level 3” and you still have difficulties reaching TRS, then you’ll just request another Level 4, isn’t it? 🙂

I think sellers should stop thinking so much about levels and instead think about how to get more sales, how to market themselves, how to evolve & improve themselves - think about it: I’ve seen Level 1 sellers with more sales than TRS sellers, so that means “TRS” isn’t a holy grail to getting constant sales or more sales.

Then I should be a TRS. 😉

Seriously my opinion is that Fiverr should add something to make a difference between Level 2 and Level 2 people that have more reviews, cool gigs, outstanding customer support, dope portfolios and such.

For my gigs, I consider the “Fiverr’s Choice” badge as a something that makes it different from other fellow sellers. However having a new LV won’t hurt me. But my goal is becoming TRS, for which I have a feeling will come soon, but how soon I have no clue.

In my opinion, I want to be a TRS because of the faster funds clearing period.

I’ve heard about buyers who had thought “Level 1” was the best as it’s “Number One”

oh that´s a twist! …with 20 characters

@misscrystal That’s the first thing Woofy said. Great minds think alike, I suppose! 🙂

I’m simply biased and would like everyone to agree that a new level is needed 😄

Preach! Amen!

Just keep grinding and putting in quality work and you’ll do better than by spending time worrying about levels. It reminds me of Candy Crush…it isn’t about having fun with the game–it’s about your level. Have some fun and do your best work and you’ll do fine.

I wish you all success and send an “hola” from Cancún!

Andy

I’m satisfying with the current level system.Promotion to TRS is based on the following criteria: Seniority, the volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care, and community leadership.

I think sellers should stop thinking so much about levels and instead think about how to get more sales,

10000% agree. Most sellers are worrying about their sales.

I’m satisfying with the current level system.Promotion to TRS is based on the following criteria: Seniority, the volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care, and community leadership.

I think sellers should stop thinking so much about levels and instead think about how to get more sales,

10000% agree. Most sellers are worrying about their sales.

but you can never reach TRS from Level 2 unless a miracle happens for you.

There are THOUSANDS of top rated sellers who didn’t need a miracle, they just deliver exceptional work every time on time. It takes a while for some of us. It took me over two years before I was recognized as a great seller deserving of that level so if you are patient and keep doing top quality work and are professional at all times you will get there.

I think they must add a level after level 2 and even for the top rated seller remove this to be picked by Fiverr it must be auto-generated on the basis of the achievements, What do you guys think?

If it were auto generated I would have been a top rated seller sooner but on the other hand, my overall performance and the reviews I’ve gotten over the years show my dedication to quality and professionalism which require actual people to see them and realize how well I do at my services. There has to be a level where those who are outstanding can be recognized by fiverr staff.

If it were auto generated I would have been a top rated seller sooner but on the other hand, my overall performance and the reviews I’ve gotten over the years show my dedication to quality and professionalism which require actual people to see them and realize how well I do at my services. There has to be a level where those who are outstanding can be recognized by fiverr staff.

Yes the point to be noted 🙂

Archived