The Fiverr forum is a great way to gauge the overall perception and culture of Fiverr from both Sellers and Buyers point of view. If you’re on the forum and even 5 minutes, there are a few grievances you will notice are almost universally shared by sellers and buyers alike. And some of us are tired of hearing about them; but much like any problem, when you don’t address it, it will persist.
Which bring me to the real question I have, do you think Fiverr is attempting to, or will even address these requests? The way i feel about it, is either it’s a technical issue on their side, which makes it impossible for them to address these things, or they don’t see them as a a problem. Either way, if they really wanted to do these things, wouldn’t they be done already? Do you feel Fiverr will ever oblige these requests?
- Mutual cancellations that don’t effect a sellers ratings.
- Block button for buyers and sellers.
- Being able to accept or decline an order before it starts.
- The ability to make buyers contact you before ordering.
- The ability to give partial refunds.