Will Fiverr read our message?

dntkachairing

If they choose to, Fiverr’s CS can read conversations between you and your buyer and look at the documents you send your buyer.

But there will be no privacy on Fiverr, what if the doc contains some confidential info that can’t be leak or some important stuff that can’t allow third party to know. Fiverr also don’t allow seller to communicate outside of Fiverr

But there will be no privacy on Fiverr, what if the doc contains some confidential info that can’t be leak or some important stuff that can’t allow third party to know. Fiverr also don’t allow seller to communicate outside of Fiverr

But there will be no privacy on Fiverr,

No there is no privacy on fiverr. This is a site with a large staff and they need to see what goes on here. You can expect that anything you send can and will be seen by fiverr staff.

It’s fiverr’s site. Can’t they be allowed to see what’s on it?

But there will be no privacy on Fiverr,

No there is no privacy on fiverr. This is a site with a large staff and they need to see what goes on here. You can expect that anything you send can and will be seen by fiverr staff.

Agree, but something is not meant to let third-party knows, like secret ingredients, or family tree background, company secret, strategy…

Agree, but something is not meant to let third-party knows, like secret ingredients, or family tree background, company secret, strategy…

If it’s so secret you can’t let fiverr see it then you shouldn’t be putting it here. Because fiverr is going to see it.

If it’s so secret you can’t let fiverr see it then you shouldn’t be putting it here. Because fiverr is going to see it.

I recently sent my CV in messages to a buyer interested who wanted to hire me for her organization but as soon as I sent her my CV I told her I wouldn’t work outside fiverr for her. Is there something I should be worried about?

I recently sent my CV in messages to a buyer interested who wanted to hire me for her organization but as soon as I sent her my CV I told her I wouldn’t work outside fiverr for her. Is there something I should be worried about?

As far as I know there are 2 ways

First the most correct one will be deny the offer as Fiverr wont allow any communication outside of Fiverr , will get ban IF GET CAUGHT

Second will be, try to work for her outside of the fiverr, but dont pay via fiverr use other payment method. There are people that bring the buyer out of Fiverr as a return buyer ( as 20% commision is too high)

As far as I know there are 2 ways

First the most correct one will be deny the offer as Fiverr wont allow any communication outside of Fiverr , will get ban IF GET CAUGHT

Second will be, try to work for her outside of the fiverr, but dont pay via fiverr use other payment method. There are people that bring the buyer out of Fiverr as a return buyer ( as 20% commision is too high)

I don’t want to work for her outside Fiverr but unfortunately I’ve already sent her my CV in messages which also contained my email but I also told her I wouldn’t work outside Fiverr. I really don’t want get banned. What can I do to avoid getting banned?

I don’t want to work for her outside Fiverr but unfortunately I’ve already sent her my CV in messages which also contained my email but I also told her I wouldn’t work outside Fiverr. I really don’t want get banned. What can I do to avoid getting banned?

just deny and screenshot of evidence that you did deny the buyer, so next time fiverr check on you, it will be better if you can protect yourself- you provide the evidence

Archived