Will I be able to receive the order soon?Despite working hard, I am not getting any orders yet
Yes you will receive order soon. Just be patient and bid on project with short but to the point description in sending offer
Welcome to Fiverr and welcome to the forum.
I don’t really understand your question. You worked hard and you have no orders? How? and which order? What did you work hard on? Your profile? Gig? Yourself? Math homework?
Your title and forum post is the same and you are not providing enough information.
Nobody can know that for sure. Being on Fiverr doesn’t guarantee getting orders.
Sure, it is very possible only if you don’t give up. It may seem frustrating when the orders don’t come as expected but I believe if you keep trying and pushing, you may definitely WIN. Don’t give up!
Thanks my sweet brother
You should clean up your profile text. You offer translations into English, so having a profile full of English grammar errors doesn’t look good.
Orders don’t come easily at the start. Here is my advice to getting yourself started on your first few orders:
- Look at what other sellers doing your kind of work are charging. Come in at half their price. Make sure the gig looks great with a good photo.
- Once someone orders your gig, over-deliver. Give them more than what they ask for, spend a lot of time on the gig, and deliver it super fast.
- Be super polite, friendly and helpful with all requests.
- Once your feedback starts to stack up, then you will see your orders flood in, at this point you might want to amend your pricing structure, but still stay polite and helpful, and ALWAYS OVER-DELIVER!
- When you do a gig, make sure it is top quality with ZERO errors which the buyer will have to correct. In a translation gig, spelling or grammatical errors make your gig worthless. Spend as much time and deliver a perfect product.
- Make sure you have the app on your phone so you can respond to people very quickly.
- Always be polite, but instantly block anyone who is forceful or rude so that they can’t order from you and give negative feedback, there are some crazy people out there who expect several days work for $5, so any negative cues should have you blocking them to avoid these headaches.
When I first started I was doing 1 hour or more of work for a $5 gig to get my account moving, needless to say I now get several times more than that and a lot more orders. It’s all about reputation and that is something that comes in time.
Also, I noticed on your page that there are some errors in your English (which is terrible for your gigs), and you have a picture of a young Japanese/Korean man when your location is listed as Pakistan - that does not inspire confidence in buyers, indeed I would be very wary of that.
Thanks For your awesome advice brother @pr9spk