Will I get the real buyers from Social media?

shamim_riyad

Truth: you won’t get real buyers from social media for the following reasons:

-Facebook: your friends, family, and other people you met don’t need your services
-Youtube: unless you are popular, no one is gonna notice your youtube channel and services promotion
-Twitter: same as youtube
-Instagram: same as Facebook and Youtube unless you have an enterprise website related with your instagram where you can share projects
-Quora: a place where everyone throw their gigs
-Discord: unless you belong to big streamers community and working for a big streamer you know as a friend and would share your gigs with other popularities.

Etc.

Truth: you won’t get real buyers from social media for the following reasons:

-Facebook: your friends, family, and other people you met don’t need your services

-Youtube: unless you are popular, no one is gonna notice your youtube channel and services promotion

-Twitter: same as youtube

-Instagram: same as Facebook and Youtube unless you have an enterprise website related with your instagram where you can share projects

-Quora: a place where everyone throw their gigs

-Discord: unless you belong to big streamers community and working for a big streamer you know as a friend and would share your gigs with other popularities.

Etc.

I think, I got a very genius type of idea from you. Yes, I used to thought once that I need to create a professional, business and entrepreneur type of account on twitter, instagram, quora etc to get the trust from the people.

Thank u.

Archived