Will i got banned? i already got 2 warning in past

finnfirrior

My buyer candidate force me to sell my service at the lowest price he can find

Screenshot_393|545x500

I already say i cannot because what he sees the only half body and he needs full-body illustration.

I am very tired and follow his flow, he is the type of seeking mistake.

now i got warning.
and i already got 2,
should i worry about this, and will i got banned?

Thanks

Screenshot_393.png.68a83bf3a07cbe8d180ef5277f0dbb93.png

Screenshot_393|545x500

I already say i cannot because what he sees the only half body and he needs full-body illustration.

now i got warning.

and i already got 2,

Thanks

You need to remove the name of the buyer from your screenshot as that is not allowed on the forum.

now i got warning.

and i already got 2

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

His account is still active.

i ams till active,

but as long i remember i already got 2 warning, and this is my 3rd, and that is because someone report me, my buyer candidate force me to sell my service with lowest price he can find and i already explain that is not how it is work.

It means they didn’t count your previous warnings.

how long it will be reset, i mean i remember this is my 3rd…

is it effected immedialy or sooner or later i will got banned?

can i request to pull the warning?

i wanted to change my gig, but when i try change i cannot beacsue it still on review.

Your buyer did not force you to “sell a service at the lowest price”. Instead you agreed to become a victim of their bullying. There is a massive difference. You could easily have said ‘no’ and asked customer support to cancel the order. As a seller you need to retain control of orders at all times.

I would politely suggest that there is something in the way you deal with buyers that allows them to take advantage of you - leading to warnings. You’ve used the wording “buyer forced” at least twice in this thread. The buyer never forces anything - it’s the seller who allows it.

Screenshot_393|545x500

now i got warning.

and i already got 2,

Thanks

This can’t be done. A client can’t force you to do anything.

He said my gig misleading and i already explained what is show it “start” not include source files etc

You have a communication problem. Your english is quite iffy, and that will lead to people taking advantage. Your communication must be on point if you want things to go smoothly and to be protected against buyers trying to take advantage.

If you show a basic price of $5 and it accurately describes what you will do for that price, the client can’t complain if they want more for that price and you refuse - Fiverr CS should check the gig and clearly see you are not falsely advertising.

However, if the price shown does not accurately explain exactly what the service is, or it’s written in broken, hard to understand language, the client has a much better chance of having CS side with them.

This will also depend on your gig description. I have a disclaimer on all my gigs saying that the prices shown are ballpark values, and that each project will be priced individually, since what I offer can’t be neatly arranged into set prices, it varies way too much depending on the project. Never had any problems with it, I’m transparent about it. Talk to me, I’ll give you a price. It may be lower than the shown price, or it may be higher, it depends on what the client needs.

Btw, this is part of your bio “if you like my gig press the “ORDER” button for order and share it with your friends and family.” You’re actively telling people to order straight away, without talking to you first. Don’t be surprised if you get a bunch of people ordering the cheapest option, regardless of what they want done.

Pretty sure this will tell what warnings you have right now

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/account?level1=seller&level2=warning

Thank you for your reply.

Yes it is but.

The issue is the buyer candidate is force me to sell.

I believe what i show is for half body, and he asking for fullbody.

Also i offers him with hires and source file.

Which lead extra price for that.

And he angry asking me to give him lowest.

And i said no to make offer for him.

In same time he reported me.

The ridiculous part fiverr accept his report.

Screenshot_2020-10-25-22-26-09-87.thumb.png.1cece699f4a6e79ccd76115765e0409f.png
Screenshot_2020-10-25-22-26-09-87720×1600 111 KB

Thank you for your reply.

Yes it is but.

The issue is the buyer candidate is force me to sell.

I believe what i show is for half body, and he asking for fullbody.

Also i offers him with hires and source file.

Which lead extra price for that.

And he angry asking me to give him lowest.

And i said no to make offer for him.

In same time he reported me.

The ridiculous part fiverr accept his report.

Again, the buyer can’t “force you” to do anything.

He reported your gig for being misleading, and I can’t know if he’s right or not, since you’re not showing the gig packages you advertise.

And even if he wasn’t fair with the reporting, if Fiverr sided with him that means your description/pricing is wrong in some way.

You have a communication problem. Your english is quite iffy, and that will lead to people taking advantage. Your communication must be on point if you want things to go smoothly and to be protected against buyers trying to take advantage.

If you show a basic price of $5 and it accurately describes what you will do for that price, the client can’t complain if they want more for that price and you refuse - Fiverr CS should check the gig and clearly see you are not falsely advertising.

However, if the price shown does not accurately explain exactly what the service is, or it’s written in broken, hard to understand language, the client has a much better chance of having CS side with them.

This will also depend on your gig description. I have a disclaimer on all my gigs saying that the prices shown are ballpark values, and that each project will be priced individually, since what I offer can’t be neatly arranged into set prices, it varies way too much depending on the project. Never had any problems with it, I’m transparent about it. Talk to me, I’ll give you a price. It may be lower than the shown price, or it may be higher, it depends on what the client needs.

Btw, this is part of your bio “if you like my gig press the “ORDER” button for order and share it with your friends and family.” You’re actively telling people to order straight away, without talking to you first. Don’t be surprised if you get a bunch of people ordering the cheapest option, regardless of what they want done.

Thank you for clarifying my mistake.

I will fix it soon.

If i not got banned.

He still candidate not buyer.

He angry because i not sell my service.

Again, the buyer can’t “force you” to do anything.

He reported your gig for being misleading, and I can’t know if he’s right or not, since you’re not showing the gig packages you advertise.

And even if he wasn’t fair with the reporting, if Fiverr sided with him that means your description/pricing is wrong in some way.

Unfortunately the gig is now under review now i try to edit it.

Archived