Will it affect my profile if buyer didn't rate my gig after proper delivery

humayunkhan6627

Hello All Senior Fiverr Members,

I have two queries which require your earnest help and prompt response. Actually my first project on fiverr is automatically marked as completed due to reason that the buyer didn’t marked it completed. Also I leave him a polite request to give me rating but the buyer didn’t come online after 2 days.

1. Will the funds be transferred and how much time it will usually take?
  2. Will my profile will be rated automatically as 5 stars as the buyer didn’t give me any rating?

Hope for helpful answers.

Thank you !

I have two queries which require your earnest help and prompt response. Actually my first project on fiverr is automatically marked as completed due to reason that the buyer didn’t marked it completed. Also I leave him a polite request to give me rating but the buyer didn’t come online after 2 days.

2. Will my profile will be rated automatically as 5 stars as the buyer didn’t give me any rating?

Thank you !

Will my profile will be rated automatically as 5 stars as the buyer didn’t give me any rating?

No. It will have no rating until buyer(s) rate their delivery.

You do have a rating from a month ago so your average rating on your profile while stay the same until a new rating is given for another order.

Also I leave him a polite request to give me rating

It’s much safer not to request a rating. Requesting ratings can sometimes lead to a warning and it could also annoy buyers.

Will my profile will be rated automatically as 5 stars as the buyer didn’t give me any rating?

No. It will have no rating until buyer(s) rate their delivery.

You do have a rating from a month ago so your average rating on your profile while stay the same until a new rating is given for another order.

Also I leave him a polite request to give me rating

It’s much safer not to request a rating. Requesting ratings can sometimes lead to a warning and it could also annoy buyers.

And what about the funds? I will get the funds or not as these are in clearance section of my gig? If yes, then how much time these will take to transferred.

Thank you in advance Sir

And what about the funds? I will get the funds or not as these are in clearance section of my gig? If yes, then how much time these will take to transferred.

Thank you in advance Sir

Yes you’ll get funds from the auto-completed order.

The terms of service says:

Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.

Thank you !

I leave him a polite request to give me rating

In the future, you shouldn’t do this or you might get into trouble.

Will the funds be transferred and how much time it will usually take?

Yes, they will. Or at least, that’s usually how it goes. There is a 14-day clearance period, after that, you’ll be able to withdraw the money.

As @uk1000 said, no, you will not be rated unless your buyer decides to do so. They have 10 days to rate you.

Yes you’ll get funds from the auto-completed order.

The terms of service says:

Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.

Thanks a lot for prompt response and assistance.

Stay blessed Sir

Archived