Fiverr Forum

Will it effect on delivery rating? if we deliver the order on time and buyer request for modification and submit their revision info when order clock says order is LATE?

Will it effect on delivery rating? if we deliver the order on time and buyer request for modification and submit their revision info when order clock says order is LATE?

Yes, it will impact on “delivered on time” rating. You need to extend the time of delivery through resolution Centre.

That’s not fair, sometimes it’s immediately ‘late’ because they requested their revision days afterwards.

I didn’t know this! Wow! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Good to know! Thank you

I am not sure but it happened to me once and my rating decreased from 100% to 96% just because of a late revision.

I believe you! Because I had a drop in my ratings but I couldn’t figure out what it was… this must be it!

No, as long as you deliver the order on time you are fine. Modifications can run a little late every now and then, since you never know when the client is going to reply with a revision request. This doesn’t count against you.

Edit to add: This must be one of the longest forum titles ever. :grin:

Yes, you are also right.
Thank you!

After that I ever ask to extend time instead of late submissions.
Thank you!

I’ll do that from now on aswell! Thank you:blush:

Should not be. As it depends on client. But to be on safe we should increase the time from resolve now.

@creativearies @madebyabby @annai80 @bijury5 @pbiswell

Thank you All of you…! :slight_smile:

giphy

I just contacted to Fiverr Support and asked that does it effect ratings when requested order gets late? And the answer was no! Yeah, it’s no. It doesn’t effect on your ratings as long as you deliver the first completed work in time! :slight_smile:

your delivery rating drop out

It happens to me like maybe even 100 times. I delivered on time and then buyer asked for revision after few days and order was marked as ‘late’ - however, I can confirm that it have completely no impact on my ratings.

Yes. It affects the delivery rating. All such orders (delivered late), lowers the delivered in time percentage

I have asked this to the CS, they said it will not consider as late if the order was delivered on time. :slight_smile:

Good question .
Exactly the same question comes in my mind .

Are you confirm? Coz I thought it doesnot affect your rating.

Look at the post just above yours: