Will my first warning stop me from leveling up

creativealee

Hi, I am on my way to leveling up at level 2 the next evaluation period. Now Fiverr give me a warning that I am communicating with clients off the platform. A client purchased my service and after she does ask if I can have a quick zoom call just for her to explain it better because it was clear in the requirement. After all that I woke up today to a warni g from Fiverr. My question is I need 30/30 warning to level up now I am seeing 0/30. How long will it takes to go back to 30/30. Will I every be able to level up again?

Hi, I am on my way to leveling up at level 2 the next evaluation period. Now Fiverr give me a warning that I am communicating with clients off the platform. A client purchased my service and after she does ask if I can have a quick zoom call just for her to explain it better because it was clear in the requirement. After all that I woke up today to a warni g from Fiverr. My question is I need 30/30 warning to level up now I am seeing 0/30. How long will it takes to go back to 30/30. Will I every be able to level up again?

Check this out: Fiverr’s Levels

Fiverr give me a warning

Your account is now at risk!

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

Archived