Will Searching for your gig affect your ranking?

khalidagha182

Hello there, when i had my 1st review it led me to 4th page, then it took long time to get another order but my gig was still on 4th page, when i started getting orders my gig came to 1st position of second page, then I started checking my gig ranking many times in a day. Then after 1 and a half day being on 2nd page my gig ranking suddenly dropped to 8th page and now even by having all 5 star reviews and getting new orders my gig is not ranking since last 2 month. is this right that searching for your gig again and again will derank your gig? It sounds like giving impressions to your own gig? Should i create new gig or just wait for the same gig? Please help me out and must share your opinion.

Sometimes Fiverr manipulate the ranking of gigs and gives opportunity to new sellers to spread their skills on it. it usually happened when sellers are near to touch new level.
it will be better if you focus on your orders more than ranking and there is no login searching gigs will devalue your gig. Stay positive 👍

Sometimes Fiverr manipulate the ranking of gigs and gives opportunity to new sellers to spread their skills on it. it usually happened when sellers are near to touch new level.

it will be better if you focus on your orders more than ranking and there is no login searching gigs will devalue your gig. Stay positive 👍

Thanks for your reply. I have not spend much time on top pages so that fiverr is giving a chance to new commers on top and pushing us down. I have spend maximum of two days on 2nd page. And also I am not near to new level. And also i have not get too many orders, in total i have had 8 orders.

Now should I wait for the same gig to rank or i should create a new one?

Archived