Fiverr Forum

Will Smith quote a new seller should remember

Will Smith (Actor)

“People are just not willing to do the things that are necessary to make them successful”

The man is a G-d.
This is the reason we are all not millionaire’s. For example I made several gigs and spent days reading and researching. Like everyone else “Hey what the duce? My gigs brilliant why am I not swimming in orders”. And lots of putting the cart before the horse stuff. Because deep down I hate social media and is a stumbling block. But just apply our friend Will’s own philosophy. And get through that thing that restricts you. You made a gig, how many of your friends are on Fiverr probably none. So your half way there in what Will says. I will grit my teeth and have a “fake-it-till-you-make-it” attitude on Twitter and all the other places to promote myself. I’m sure , like Pringles, l’ll enjoy building a following and won’t be able to stop once I self promote tommorow :roll_eyes:

That’s a great quote. Jim Rohn said something that I believe it will fit here:

Here’s the great challenge of life – You can have more than you’ve got because you can become more than you are.

I have found that income seldom will exceed your own personal development. Once in a while income takes a lucky jump, but unless you grow out to where it is it will go back to where you are.

Somebody once said if you took all the money in the world and divided it among everyone equally, it would soon be back in the same pockets. However, you can have more because you can become more. - Jim Rohn

I do believe that is necessary to find the motivation and determination to keep at it when it’s hard, because that’s the only way to succeed. You can only improve yourself by persistence, and only by improving oneself we can achieve mastery. :v: