Will the money stay in my account for a while?

alcabsn

So, I’ve been thinking to use Fiverr to sell and have some money, but I’m 14-years old. However, I searched Google and It’s fine to use it even though I’m still under-18. The only problem is PayPal. I need help from my parent so that I can use it. So I have a question. Can the money from the buyer stay in my account for a while until I get a PayPal? In that way, I can convince my Dad to make me a PayPal account without him getting angry at me, lol. If it’s that way, I can post my first gig, and when a buyer buys it, I can show it to my Dad and have a higher chance of him making me a PayPal account!

As someone that has worked with kids for years (your age, too), only you know your dad: my parents personally would have gotten angry if I started making money/using this site behind their backs - not because of what I would have been doing but because I hid it from them. THAT being said, it might take a while for you to get your first order to start with; so you do have plenty of time to convince your dad!
(but yes, you can keep the money you earn on your Fiverr balance, nothing will happen to it!)

Archived