Will the review/rating go away if you cancel an order?

alrazisiam

I did this flyer for this buyer, her response rate is awful,she leaves during many important conversation and returns after 10-11 hours or more, so i had to stay online and cant do any work without her requirements.When the delivery time is 10 minutes and she gave me lots of changes and i was furious about it, but i did the revisions.After changing all the requirements exactly as she asked she gave me 3 star review even when i gave her a 5 star.I should have given her a 1 star if i could, as a seller i cant do anything.
My question is after the order completed successfully, if I cancel my order, will the review 3 star stays?
If there is any way to remove this 3 star review from my profile ?

I did this flyer for this buyer, her response rate is awful,she leaves during many important conversation and returns after 10-11 hours or more, so i had to stay online and cant do any work without her requirements.When the delivery time is 10 minutes and she gave me lots of changes and i was furious about it, but i did the revisions.After changing all the requirements exactly as she asked she gave me 3 star review even when i gave her a 5 star.I should have given her a 1 star if i could, as a seller i cant do anything.

My question is after the order completed successfully, if I cancel my order, will the review 3 star stays?

If there is any way to remove this 3 star review from my profile?Like if i cancel my order.

If there is any way to remove this 3 star review from my profile?Like if i cancel my order.

I just said you can’t. That’s literally what my whole post to you was about and I explained why you can’t.

You can’t engineer your account to only show the results you want. That defeats the purpose of reviews which are supposed to serve prospects, not you.

I did this flyer for this buyer, her response rate is awful,she leaves during many important conversation and returns after 10-11 hours or more, so i had to stay online and cant do any work without her requirements.

This is when I would have canceled. 🤐

Archived