Will there be any problem if I I block a buyer from the ability to contact or order my gig?

farah_naz_a

No. That is why we have blocking there.

But just to be save after blocking make sure you do not get his messages in spam or archive so it does not affect your response status.

make sure you do not get his messages in spam or archive so it does not affect your response status.

how we can make sure of this?

make sure you do not get his messages in spam or archive so it does not affect your response status.

how we can make sure of this?

I meant if you get notifications you got message but it is not in inbox look in spam and archive. I had notifications couple of times but no message and the I found them in section I blocked. So I blocked him he send me message and I had to unblock him to remove the notification.

I have just had the most difficult person in the world and even after the sale was over, he constantly sends me messages about doing something extra. Will there be any problem if I get rid of him? Regards

Will there be any problem if I get rid of him?

There might if they haven’t used up all the revisions they have (or if you offer unlimited revisions).

I meant if you get notifications you got message but it is not in inbox look in spam and archive. I had notifications couple of times but no message and the I found them in section I blocked. So I blocked him he send me message and I had to unblock him to remove the notification.

if you had block him, will not replying him take effect on your response rate?

Can someone explain to me who (at least two of you) flagged her post???

Explain yourself!

Every day you have “I need order, mummy I have no orders, please get me orders, I can’t find my gig, my gig is not ranking, my gig is on the last page mummy help me”

For the love of, so many people are on the last page that it seams the last page has +1000 sellers.

I have just had the most difficult person in the world and even after the sale was over, he constantly sends me messages about doing something extra. Will there be any problem if I get rid of him? Regards

She posted in the wrong forum section, yes, but other than that what is wrong with this??

Can someone explain to me who (at least two of you) flagged her post???

Explain yourself!

Every day you have “I need order, mummy I have no orders, please get me orders, I can’t find my gig, my gig is not ranking, my gig is on the last page mummy help me”

For the love of, so many people are on the last page that it seams the last page has +1000 sellers.

She posted in the wrong forum section, yes, but other than that what is wrong with this??

Posts disappear even when flagged for being off-topic (which is also used for posting in the wrong forum section). That could have happened in this case.

Archived