Will very late delivery cancellation have effect on fiverr profile?

syedraiyan

Question

I have a past client who is not willing to cancel his order. But it is out of scope type situation. Because his e-mail service provider doesn’t support a particular function (or maybe restricted for his account) which is needed to complete the task.

I asked him quite a few time if he want’s to cancel the order. But he did not respond.

Now, I am thinking of cancelling the order. which is already in “Very Late” state.

• If I cancel it then will it effect my profile negatively?
  • What should I do?
  • How to avoid this type of situations in future?

Advanced thanks to you all.

3 answers to this question

I have a past client who is not willing to cancel his order. But it is out of scope type situation. Because his e-mail service provider doesn’t support a particular function (or maybe restricted for his account) which is needed to complete the task.

I asked him quite a few time if he want’s to cancel the order. But he did not respond.

Now, I am thinking of cancelling the order. which is already in “Very Late” state.

• If I cancel it then will it effect my profile negatively?
  • What should I do?
  • How to avoid this type of situations in future?

Advanced thanks to you all.

If I cancel it then will it effect my profile negatively?

Yes, it will effect your account for next 60 days from the date of cancellation.

What should I do?

Tell him to visit the Fiverr website instead of using the email service. They can do everything on the website.

How to avoid this type of situations in future?

You cannot. Seriously! You will always find some persons who will make your day bad.

You have some options here:

1. Contact CS to cancel the order and make sure to tell them the honest reason.
  2. Deliver the order and wait for the order to be automatically marked as completed and enjoy the money and no cancellation, but 1 late delivery.

The choice is yours. Good luck. :v:t5:

If I cancel it then will it effect my profile negatively?

Yes, it will effect your account for next 60 days from the date of cancellation.

What should I do?

Tell him to visit the Fiverr website instead of using the email service. They can do everything on the website.

How to avoid this type of situations in future?

You cannot. Seriously! You will always find some persons who will make your day bad.

You have some options here:

1. Contact CS to cancel the order and make sure to tell them the honest reason.
  2. Deliver the order and wait for the order to be automatically marked as completed and enjoy the money and no cancellation, but 1 late delivery.

The choice is yours. Good luck. :v:t5:

Deliver the order and wait for the order to be automatically marked as completed and enjoy the money and no cancellation, but 1 late delivery

😝

Thx for the tips :star_struck:

Archived