Fiverr Forum

Will work for Advice! Free sample in exchange for advice on how to improve!

Hello, I’m new to Fiverrr. I’m looking for advice on how to improve my gig in order to get customers. I am willing to send a free sample to those that post some advice for me!

What I do is provide mass notifications via automated phone calls, text messages and emails. This service can be used to promote your business, hobby, make WAKE UP calls or just to let a group of friends know that you survived the Mayan Apocalypse! For your valuable piece of advice I will send you a sample of what an automated phone call would sound like, that way you can hear what the recipient would be hearing if you choose my services. Simply provide me with the phone number and the time-zone as well as the voice message you desire to send (MP3 or WAV format) or you can use the Text-to-Speech synthesizer. NOTE: The Text-to-Speech synthesizer would require you to send me a written message (1000 characters max.) and decide if you want a male or female voice.

Thanks for taking the time to help a newbie out!

Yamil

Hello! If you browse the forum you will find a lot of tips that can help you promote.

Did you use your services for promoting your gigs?

Lilla

Hello! If you browse the forum you will find a lot of tips that can help you promote.

Did you use your services for promoting your gigs?

Lilla