Win a Fiverr Tshirt Just for Telling Us What You Think About Fiverr - On Video!

natalieab

Your feedback is important to us and we want to see you and hear from you.

Send us a video message telling us:

1. Why you chose to freelance on Fiverr. (If you are a buyer, tell us why you choose to shop on Fiverr)
  2. What feature has changed your life for the better?
  3. What feature do want to see added to the site and why?

Your video message will be shared with the entire Fiverr team, so make it a good one 🙂

Just for sending us your video, we will enter you in a draw where 15 lucky entrants will win a Fiverr Tshirt from our store.

You can submit your video link here in the comments below, or email us to community@fiverr.com.

To be eligible for the draw, please submit you video by Friday September 4, 2015.

Thank you to all our participants! Lucky winners will be contacted via email.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was recommended to Fiverr by a friend who was once a seller. I decided it would be a good place to test the water for the services I planned to offer in my new business, without the risk of spending a bunch of money only to find out I wouldn’t make any of it back. I’m happy to say the income from Fiverr is making my life more comfortable, I’m developing good relationships with clients, and I have started the process of opening my business outside of Fiverr. Basically, Fiverr is amazing.

There have been some bumps, and it takes some getting used to, but no platform is perfect. I would like to see some better options for order management for sellers, but it’s not an absolute essential.

I did read the original post, but I don’t like being on camera. I still wanted to give my feedback, though.

Did the t-shirt…cost a fiverr (or $3.95 after fees)?

1. Why you chose to freelance on Fiverr. (If you are a buyer, tell us why you choose to shop on Fiverr)

I thought I’d give it a go for a little extra income, after putting away my grave doubts about the whole, ya know, $5 (or $3.95 after fees) thing.

1. What feature has changed your life for the better?

None spring to mind since most were implemented at the time I joined. I think the response rate was a bad new feature, as I think the star rating was a bad new feature. I have full faith that I will find the next new feature problematic. I suppose the TRS “get your money in 7 days!” thing is nice, but…not much of a cure for the various ills.

1. What feature do want to see added to the site and why? - See more at:

– Rollback of certain features–see above
– Additions to your clearly overloaded Customer Support team (I realize that this requires training, but as a growing platform and with all those 20% fees pouring into corporate pockets, I think you can afford to overspend here)
–A reduction in the 20% fee in certain circumstances. For example, tips. Another example, when a gig $$$ amount passes a certain threshold. I cold, for example, get a $600 gig here, but an entire 20% would go up in smoke. Arguably that $600 -20% wouldn’t exist in the first place, but consider the incentivizing that a tweak here could do.

Besides, all you’re going to get here is a hagiography for the sake of a t-shirt. Fiverr has serious flaws which it consistently ignores. Anyway, I’m not doing a video message, but if someone else wants to do it for me, you have my full blessing.

It has a different approach from most of the other freelancing platforms out there like elance, and I believe this is perfect for small business like my Handwriting services I am pursuing. With much less efforts you have merchant + website available where you can sell your products/services.

It took me months until I create website for my business and still is not even close to being ready for selling products. Yet with fiverr I was able to sell my services within few hours.

Not applicable in my case as I am still new here and still casing the success 🙂

1. What feature do want to see added to the site and why?

Hm, it is nice please already, but there is plenty of room for improvements.

In my case I would like to see some space/cloud option maybe. 150mb per delivery is low even for me, not to mention for video designers. Nowadays high quality video can easily go over 1GB.

Reply to @emmaki: I totally agree on the high fees with you. Most of the other similar platforms has at most 10% fees, 2 that I use has 8.5 and 8% fees. 1 of them has even plan for interesting fee approach where fee will be I believe 15% for a client until you get paid 100$ from that client, then from 100$ up to 10k you will have fee of 10% for that client, and when you go over 10k for the same repetitive client the fee will become 8%. So it is interesting approach and yet it is fair for everyone.

It is a time for fiverr to do something with these high fees of 20% really. (period)

1. Why you chose to freelance on Fiverr.

Ans) I choose to work to freelance on fiverr because-

1- Almost all other site have bidding system where you keep bidding and wasting your time.

2- Gig system is best in the world where seller just set up gigs, show their portfolio and wait for the buyers to roll in. There is no wasting of time.

3- Negativing on fiverr is just simple and seamless. Even a 10 year or 99 year person can buy or sell on fiverr.

4- Customer Support is best.

Ans) I think new dashboard is awesome thought it have some bugs like it keep showing you have unread message but actually we don’t have any unread message.

What feature do want to see added to the site and why?

Ans) I would like to add live chat with Customer Support and 7-10 days pending clearance for level two sellers.

Reply to @kjblynx: yeah, I know 🙂 Someone smart might realize that this is a great way to get some gig exposure with a well-produced video that says just how amazingly life-changing Fiverr is though.

But that won’t be me!

Archived