With out any reason my gig went back

azmain7

It’s called Gig Rotation.

Fiverr moves Gigs around to make it fair for everyone.

Fiverr does not work like Google as you do not need to be on Page One to get noticed by Buyers.

If anything, be sure that you have properly identified your Gigs/service by using the correct categories so when a Buyer searches for “article writing” (as an example) your article writing Gig appears in that search.

You already dealt with this once.

I have been getting orders for a gig for almost 2 months now but all of them come from buyer requests. Most of the orders here are custom orders but they also show up on page 5-6 when I search my gig (Keyword). What else will my gig rank ? I means it will be on page 1-2?

It’s called Gig Rotation.

Fiverr moves Gigs around to make it fair for everyone.

Fiverr does not work like Google as you do not need to be on Page One to get noticed by Buyers.

If anything, be sure that you have properly identified your Gigs/service by using the correct categories so when a Buyer searches for “article writing” (as an example) your article writing Gig appears in that search.

Thanks for your suggestion 💓

You already dealt with this once.

I have been getting orders for a gig for almost 2 months now but all of them come from buyer requests. Most of the orders here are custom orders but they also show up on page 5-6 when I search my gig (Keyword). What else will my gig rank ? I means it will be on page 1-2?

Yes, I posted these. So ?

Archived