Withdraw custom offer

thomiik

Hi,
can you please tell me what does the “withdraw custom order” button means to me(seller)? I just sent the offer because the customer told me - if I am interested I should make an order.
What will happen when I click the button?
… The trade is still pending.

Thank you for your help! 🙂

Guest javabika_pro

Hi,

can you please tell me what does the “withdraw custom order” button means to me(seller)? I just sent the offer because the customer told me - if I am interested I should make an order.

What will happen when I click the button?

… The trade is still pending.

Thank you for your help! 🙂

ththe buyer won’t able to respond your offer after you click that button. you should wait for the buyer to respond your offer, only if he/she interested with it. it is a bidding system, so take your time while the buyer reading the upcoming proposals.

hope this answer could help you and I hope you win the bid and get awarded with the job.

ththe buyer won’t able to respond your offer after you click that button. you should wait for the buyer to respond your offer, only if he/she interested with it. it is a bidding system, so take your time while the buyer reading the upcoming proposals.

hope this answer could help you and I hope you win the bid and get awarded with the job.

Thank you! It helped me a lot. 🙂

Archived