Withdraw earnings from fiver to my local bank account in Nigeria

inkrebel

Hey guys i need help, i need to know how i can get my money from fiverr and paypal isn’t an option as it is banned in my country, plus people are saying negative things about using payoneer as well

plus people are saying negative things about using payoneer as well

I use payoneer, and it works pretty well for me.

• Like 20
  • Up 1

Thanks for the reply, you are a nigerian as well right…i was wondering if you could walk me through how you linked your account (i also don’t want to use their debit card i heard it comes with a lot of charges) and how you withdraw from payoneer because i heard there are issues with withdrawal amount and sometimes people’s withdrawal don’t actually reach their local bank(i use Firstbank)

I’ll be very grateful if u can help me out with this…its has been bothering me for a long time

@xtivity

• Like 21
  • Up 1

From revenues page, you will see 3 buttons, Paypal Account, Bank Deposit and Fiverr Revenue Card.

Clicking on either ‘Bank Deposit’ or ‘Fiverr Revenue Card’ button takes you to a page where you link your payoneer account (you can create or link an existing payoneer account)

After that, clicking the ‘Bank Deposit’ button sends the money to your bank account directly through payoneer, while ‘Fiverr Revenue Card’ sends it to your payoneer account.

I haven’t experienced any issue withdrawing either to my bank account or payoneer card.

Check payoneer’s website for their charges on each withdrawal method.

• Like 21
  • Up 1

From revenues page, you will see 3 buttons, Paypal Account, Bank Deposit and Fiverr Revenue Card.

Clicking on either ‘Bank Deposit’ or ‘Fiverr Revenue Card’ button takes you to a page where you link your payoneer account (you can create or link an existing payoneer account)

After that, clicking the ‘Bank Deposit’ button sends the money to your bank account directly through payoneer, while ‘Fiverr Revenue Card’ sends it to your payoneer account.

I haven’t experienced any issue withdrawing either to my bank account or payoneer card.

Wow, thanks…i thought the bank deposit option doesn’t work for nigerians…how much is the fee for using this option please( the direct from fiverr to my Firstbank account option)

• Like 20
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

@xtivity Hey please i just made my first withdrawal today and i did it using bank transfer like you said(thanks). The money is in my payoneer account now. I was wondering

will payoneer automatically redirect the cash to my bank account (as i thought that was the essence of bank transfer straight to my bank account). or will i do that myself in payoneer.

• Like 18
  • Up 1

The money ought to be sent directly to your bank account. BTW, did you link your bank account to your payoneer and fiverr as your funding source?

You can withdraw to your bank account from payoneer at this point, I doubt it will be sent unless you initiate the transaction.

• Like 20
  • Up 1

The money ought to be sent directly to your bank account. BTW, did you link your bank account to your payoneer and fiverr as your funding source?

You can withdraw to your bank account from payoneer at this point, I doubt it will be sent unless you initiate the transaction.

@xtivity yeah i did i added my account and it was approved or is there any other way that it should be done

Shouldn’t the money be sent to your payoneer account first before going to your bank(they said before it gets to my bank it would take 3-5 business days)

• Like 18
  • Up 1

• 3 months later...

@xtivity yeah i did i added my account and it was approved or is there any other way that it should be done

Shouldn’t the money be sent to your payoneer account first before going to your bank(they said before it gets to my bank it would take 3-5 business days)

How long did it take for the money to reflect on your Payoneer account?

• Like 17
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...

Please I really don’t know how to go about this. I am from Nigeria and the payoneer account I linked to my fiverr account had been block and I have I want to use a friend payoneer account to link to that same fiverr account but payoneer has refuse to unlink the previous account that is block and I can’t link a new payoneer account without unlinking the first one.

I don’t really know how to withdraw my fund

• Like 18
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys for this discussion. I am just starting out on Fiverr from Nigeria and I was wondering how to go about withdrawing earned funds to Nigerian account knowing how Paypal treats us here.

If I got it correctly, the way out is:

1. set up payooner account as a Nigerian.

2. link my Nigerian local bank account to Payooner,

3. While withdrawing fund from Fiverr, use Bank Deposit option on Fiverr to enable me link my Payooner account with Fiverr.

4. That way the money ought to go straight to my local bank account.

5. If for any reason the money lodges in my payooner account, from payooner I should initiate deposit into my local bank, Charges applies. And usually takes 3-5 working days to arrive at local account.

Hope I got it correctly. Anything I am missing please?

• Like 19
  • Up 1

Thanks guys for this discussion. I am just starting out on Fiverr from Nigeria and I was wondering how to go about withdrawing earned funds to Nigerian account knowing how Paypal treats us here.

If I got it correctly, the way out is:

1. set up payooner account as a Nigerian.

2. link my Nigerian local bank account to Payooner,

3. While withdrawing fund from Fiverr, use Bank Deposit option on Fiverr to enable me link my Payooner account with Fiverr.

4. That way the money ought to go straight to my local bank account.

5. If for any reason the money lodges in my payooner account, from payooner I should initiate deposit into my local bank, Charges applies. And usually takes 3-5 working days to arrive at local account.

Hope I got it correctly. Anything I am missing please?

@tonychima360 Remember, for first withdrawal from your payoneer to your local bank… The minimum you can transfer is $200 for first time, but subsequent withdrawal is minimum of $50…

And yea, it might take 3-4 working business days for the money to land in your local bank…

I hope this help?

• Like 17
  • Up 1

@tonychima360 Remember, for first withdrawal from your payoneer to your local bank… The minimum you can transfer is $200 for first time, but subsequent withdrawal is minimum of $50…

And yea, it might take 3-4 working business days for the money to land in your local bank…

I hope this help?

@bodmas

Please I want to know how much % Payooner charges for each withdrawal. What about Fiverr to Payooner, do they also charge? What %?

In any case, I dont even have option… Lol

• Like 14
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please good day sir, I need help from you people oh my brother. Please, does payneer accepts Temporary ID Card. I’ve not gotten any valid up till now and this has being the Obstacle to my Fiverr’s Journey since over four years now.

PLEASE I NEED EVERYONE HELPFUL OPINION TOWARDS MY ISSUE. THANK YOU ALL.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

Please good day sir, I need help from you people oh my brother. Please, does payneer accepts Temporary ID Card. I’ve not gotten any valid up till now and this has being the Obstacle to my Fiverr’s Journey since over four years now.

PLEASE I NEED EVERYONE HELPFUL OPINION TOWARDS MY ISSUE. THANK YOU ALL.

Hello,

I wouldn’t know if the will accept it or not, I think it’s best to reach out to payoneer support.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest abuguchialuka

@inkrebel I was wondering if the money eventually dropped from your payoneer account to your local bank.
Please let me know.
I’m really hoping to avoid using the payoneer card/ fiverr revenue card. Waiting for the card shipping and all the ambiguities involved is quite discouraging.