Withdraw Matter

farahtasnim23

Are you sure your balance was actually $55? Because $44 is $55 - 20%, which is Fiverr’s fee. Big coincidence.

Now, if your balance was really $55 (the fiverr fee is taken BEFORE money clears, so the balance shouldn’t decrease on withdrawal), that’s very weird indeed, you need to contact CS.

Fiverr takes 20% commission.

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Everyone needs to read this before buying or selling anything on Fiverr.

Thanks, Important question. But when the clients pays, Fiverr also deducts 20% . Then why do it again ??

Thanks, Important question. But when the clients pays, Fiverr also deducts 20% . Then why do it again ??

But when the clients pays, Fiverr also deducts 20% . Then why do it again ??

They don’t. An order is priced at $5. The client pays $5 (plus fees, but that’s irrelevant for the seller). Once the order completes, the seller gets $4 pending clearance. That’s where the 20% is taken. Once it clears (14 days, or 7 if you’re TRS/Pro), you get credited with $4 in your account. If you withdraw that, you get $4, no less.

They don’t. An order is priced at $5. The client pays $5 (plus fees, but that’s irrelevant for the seller). Once the order completes, the seller gets $4 pending clearance. That’s where the 20% is taken. Once it clears (14 days, or 7 if you’re TRS/Pro), you get credited with $4 in your account. If you withdraw that, you get $4, no less.

but i complete 64$ order. and get 55$ and when i want to withdraw this why it desduct my balance again? why I cant withdraw full money?

but i complete 64$ order. and get 55$ and when i want to withdraw this why it desduct my balance again? why I cant withdraw full money?

If you got 64$ order you might receive 51.20$ after deducting Fiverr 20% fee. How it`s would be 55$? Please explain if you had any previous balance? and how many showings in your available balance?

If you got 64$ order you might receive 51.20$ after deducting Fiverr 20% fee. How it`s would be 55$? Please explain if you had any previous balance? and how many showings in your available balance?

i reffer one buyer that’s why i get extra from fiverr… you hear about refferal program of fiverr… Invite and get commision from fiverr

Thank you 😍

i reffer one buyer that’s why i get extra from fiverr… you hear about refferal program of fiverr… Invite and get commision from fiverr

As per Fiverr term of referral commission you can only use to buy any service from this referral commission amount that called as Fiverr credit. That’s why you couldn`t withdrawn the amount left in your balance. Hope you understand you can check the balance of fiverr credit - https://www.fiverr.com/users/farahtasnim23/edit/payment_methods

This is what fiverr says about the referral commission (Fiverr Credit) - Fiverr Credits are funds you can only use for buying services on Fiverr, within a limited period of time. Please note credits data is updated every few minutes . If you found this answer helpful you can mark this issue been solved. Thank you.

Archived