What is the cheapest way to withdraw money in the UK, i.e. in GBP

1. Paypal
  2. Fiver card
  3. Bank transfer
    Or is there any other way ?
    Thanks
1 Like

Hi,

I think PayPal is the cheapest way of withdrawing money from Fiverr as they charge the least fee (which caps out at only $1 per transaction).

Edit: As @lloydsolutions said, it is always good to double check such info. in the ToS (instead of taking what someone says on the forum at face value).

3 Likes

If you check the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page you will find withdrawal details.

1 Like

Paypal best , i think also.

1 Like

the rates in terms of service are in dollars.

it sazs for paypal 2% of the sum withdrawal amount up to $1*

does that mean a mximum of $1 is charged per transaction ?
What about the exchange rates when using paypal ?

Yes, that’s correct. Even if you were to transfer $100,000 via PayPal, you would still receive $99,999.

1 Like

oh ok and what about the currency change charges ?

I have never calculated the difference between the currency exchange value that Fiverr charges and the market currency exchange values. So, I am not really sure. However, I know for a fact that Fiverr charges a little more than the market exchange rate.

Edit: I checked the USD to EUR exchange rate that PayPal offers. PayPal converts every 1$ to 0.858€, while the market exchange rate is 0.88€ for every 1$.

1 Like

If you are in the UK, PayPal linked to Revolut. It’s a prepaid card/virtual bank which will hit you with a lower exchange rate than PayPal to regular bank withdrawals. :wink:

1 Like

Paypal is the best for withdraw

1 Like

PayPal seems to be the best for withdrawals.

Paypal is the best for withdraw.

Hi @arehman1289, obviously you should chose the paypal.

I feel like Paypal is the best option, but for me it seems to charge around a 4-5% conversion fee when the money goes into Paypal. For example, if I make a withdrawal which is equivalent to £300 in dollars, I will only receive around £285 of this after Paypal have dipped their hand in. It doesn’t seem to make a difference if you add dollars as a currency in your Paypal account.

So even though Fiverr have said that it’s now “free” with Paypal, it isn’t really.

1 Like

You are replying a year later. Maybe you didn’t notice.

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think PayPal is the cheapest way of withdrawing money from Fiverr

This is an old post from Nov 2018!