Withdraw money to Netherland

quinp2

Copy and pasted from an old post I made:

PayPal charges noticeably more*, but it’s insanely convenient and more secure, so the fees don’t phase me in the end.

If you’re strapped for cash and don’t mind waiting at times, use Payoneer.
If you like to use Amazon, eBay, Steam and so on very often like me and don’t mind losing two or three euros every 100, use PayPal.

*Varies from territory to territory but it’s like I said below, around 2.5-3% of the transaction usually. And literally everything accepts Paypal with a few exceptions.

Copy and pasted from an old post I made:

PayPal charges noticeably more*, but it’s insanely convenient and more secure, so the fees don’t phase me in the end.

If you’re strapped for cash and don’t mind waiting at times, use Payoneer.

If you like to use Amazon, eBay, Steam and so on very often like me and don’t mind losing two or three euros every 100, use PayPal.

*Varies from territory to territory but it’s like I said below, around 2.5-3% of the transaction usually. And literally everything accepts Paypal with a few exceptions.

Do you have a private or business PayPal account?

Thanks for your comment.

Can PayPal become difficult if you don’t use a business account?

Not at all, you can still juggle various currencies, receive and sends large sums (fee-free at times), even start pooling money for free, etc.

Go Business only if you have a VAT or something and Fiverr adds to that income. It’s also meant more for when you have employees or a shop.

@mattboa

1. Does it cost extra money if you transfer an amount from a PayPal account to a local bank, because the money comes from abroad? Or is it not seen as a foreign payment?

@moditha_damindu

1. Do you know how much it costs to transfer an amount of money to a payoneer account (bank transfer)?
  2. Do you know whether it is a hassle to open a payoneer account or is it very simple?

@mattboa

1. Does it cost extra money if you transfer an amount from a PayPal account to a local bank, because the money comes from abroad? Or is it not seen as a foreign payment?

@moditha_damindu

1. Do you know how much it costs to transfer an amount of money to a payoneer account (bank transfer)?
  2. Do you know whether it is a hassle to open a payoneer account or is it very simple?

Does it cost extra money if you transfer an amount from a PayPal account to a local bank, because the money comes from abroad? Or is it not seen as a foreign payment?

Not seen as foreign, Fiverr will also convert the amount to euros. IDK if it’s automatic based on your location or you choose it when you set the currency to show prices in. I don’t transfer to my bank so you’ll have to check PayPal’s fee tables.

@mattboa

@moditha_damindu

Usually 3-5 well it depends on your country and bank charges are like again 5-8 its not much

Archived