Fiverr Forum

Withdraw Money

Hi how do i withdraw money thats in my fiverr acct back to Paypal…

Check this - http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204060786-Withdrawing-Funds

Go to Fiverr homepage. In the top right it should show your username. Click on that, and go to My Sales --> Revenues. On there it should show you how much is cleared already (of the revenues). That’s the amount you can withdraw. Just select PayPal out of the 3 options, and it will show you how to get it to the PayPal account.

• Mike

I see you’re not a seller, so what you’re asking for was not possible before as Fiverr TOS clearly stated that refunds were given as Fiverr credit buyers could use to order other gigs.
In the last period TOS has slightly changed and getting own money back to the Paypal or bank account could be possible, but only in some special situation and for a limited number of times.
You can create a ticket on Customer Support site and ask for this… then wait for them to answer (consider CS is overwhelmed so your request could be processed after several days!!)

From Fiverr TOS:
Refunds

• Fiverr does not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider automatically. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer's balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Fiverr. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
  • Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will be refunded along with your deposit.