Withdraw my money

rebel_of_mech

It is obvious that several Jio users must have spammed Fiverr, as the company as a startup was offering free connections from the launch date (5th September, 2016) till March or April of 2017 (I am not sure about this one).

Perhaps, they have cancelled the withdrawals to phones with Jio connections until they contact the Customer Support and prove that they are not spammers.

I would recommend you to contact the Customer Support in regards to this issue.

It is obvious that several Jio users must have spammed Fiverr, as the company as a startup was offering free connections from the launch date (5th September, 2016) till March or April of 2017 (I am not sure about this one).

Perhaps, they have cancelled the withdrawals to phones with Jio connections until they contact the Customer Support and prove that they are not spammers.

YOU ARE USING THE WORST INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER.

it has nothing to do with the provider as long as it have enough speed.

try changing the phone number to which the code is to be sent.

Thanks You so much Rankin…

Archived