Withdraw offer on buyer request

Please advise if there is a way to do so. Thanks.

Unfortunately, you cannot do this.

I’ve been using the Buyers Request section and to tell you the truth, there isn’t a way to withdraw the seller’s custom offers.

Thank you very much for rapid response. That’s very helpful.
I just wonder buyers not responding and the requests are there for long while they are asking for kind of 24-hr finish; some said details/price to be discussed, etc…
I tried to send a few but what if I am not available after few days and they suddenly say ‘ok go ahead, i need it in 1 day’. This not happening but I just want to ask in advance.
Any experience of this? Or the CS can help? Thanks again.

p.s. I now realized buyer request is not a good place to take a job. Just want to withdraw all my offers. Very confused.

If you haven’t received a response from a buyer for a long time, it can either mean:
1.) The buyer has already found a seller.
2.) The buyer doesn’t follow-up on his/her request anymore.

I’ve already submitted custom offers to requests that have a 24-hour delivery time. From my experience, some buyers would contact me and then ask if I would be available to do their requests. But I can’t say the same for the other buyers since I haven’t heard from them yet.

Thank you. Just think of bad scenario.
Hope they ignore me after a week as what I want to do to them. Haha…

I know you said you don’t plan to use Buyer’s Requests anymore, but should you end up doing so, you could always add in, “But my quote is only good for the next ----- days, after which time I may not be available anymore. Please message me for availability.” or something like that.

The offers used to have an expiration section, where a seller could put in a date when the offer would expire, but that seems to have changed now, though I believe it’s still available when sending an offer via messaging.

Thank you for the information. I will try later.