Withdraw part of money

lisahenriques

Question

6 answers to this question

Not possible. What is possible: withdrawing all the money to the Payoneer service and from there withdraw only a part of the money. I did it by clicking on the Fiverr Revenue Card button and it took me to the card application (you need to log in to your existing Payoneer account, not new one - important). Then the card application will fail (not sure why) but your account will be connected with Fiverr and once you click the withdraw on card button in Fiverr the money will flow to the Payoneer account and the will sit there waiting for your manual withdrawal.

Not possible. What is possible: withdrawing all the money to the Payoneer service and from there withdraw only a part of the money. I did it by clicking on the Fiverr Revenue Card button and it took me to the card application (you need to log in to your existing Payoneer account, not new one - important). Then the card application will fail (not sure why) but your account will be connected with Fiverr and once you click the withdraw on card button in Fiverr the money will flow to the Payoneer account and the will sit there waiting for your manual withdrawal.

Thank you! I will check it out.

you are totally right man

Archived