Fiverr Forum

Withdraw Revenue email request not received

Hi there,

When we clicked Revenues > Paypal Account, an email will be send to my paypal email account to verify. This time, I never received this email. Checked spam folders but none as well. I have never had this problem before. From this, I can’t withdraw my current revenues.

Do you guys have the same problem? I have submitted to support and waiting for their reply.

Level 2 Seller here.

Lots people been having issues the past few days…

Contact Customer Support if you still have nothing!

Someone else just posted that topic. So if you find an answer, let us all know. I’d like to be able to tell the next person what’s up or what to do.

Has anyone found the answer to this yet?

I suggest contacting Paypal support also

Try Again Later:/ Might be Your Mail Server Problem! I Got This Problem When Rediffmail Was Down!

Someone else just posted that topic. So if you find an answer, let us all know. I’d like to be able to tell the next person what’s up or what to do.

Try Again Later:/ Might be Your Mail Server Problem! I Got This Problem When Rediffmail Was Down!