Fiverr Forum

Withdraw to Fiverr revenue Card - HELP ME PLZ

Hi,

So far i used PAYPAL for withdraws money. But now i wanted to use FIVERR REVENUE CARD (Payoneer Card) i have associated that card with fiverr.

I just wanted to know. How many days it take to transfer funds? And what are charges?

LIke we transfer to PAYPAL , PAYPAL deducts some charges.

Some Tips and Tweaks required from fellow sellers who used this withdrawl method.

Many Thanks

Just to update this thread in case anyone comes across it (I know your question was already answered at http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/399/fiverr-revenue-card/p1)

Once you order the card it takes a few days for the application to be reviewed. Once approved, shipping generally takes 7-10 business days within the US and 15-25 business days internationally (depending on your country).

The cost to withdraw a payment from Fiverr to the card is $1. This takes 2 business days to be available on your card. You have the option of adding another $4 to have it funded immediately (within minutes).

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: how do I get the option of adding another $4 to have it funded immediately (within minutes). I have already made a request to transfer fuds to my fiverr revenue card. kindly help to speed up the process.

thank you.

Reply to @adel_service: As soon as Fiverr makes the payment to Payoneer, we will send you an e-mail confirmation. You will then be able to select the preferred loading method.

You will also have an option to set all future payments to fund via immediate load.

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: I saw that $12 fee for first use of payoneer card. Is that true and can I use it in my country to checkout my money by ATM. Thanks.

Reply to @flyerer: If you ordered your card via Fiverr, there is no fee for first use. There is a one-time activation charge of $5.00 for the account, however. You can view a full list of pricing and fees specific to your account by signing in to your Payoneer online account.

Your card can be used online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide that accept MasterCard.

Hi

Nissim_payoneer. This is me Ramsha from Pakistan.

I just applied for a fiverr revenue card. I just wanted to confirm that can I directly withdraw my money to fiverr card?? Or will I have to first transfer my money to paypal and then to payoneer?

Can you please tell me the full process of withdrawing money from fiverr to fiverr revenue card while living in Pakistan?

Reply to @nissim_payoneer:

Hi

Nissim_payoneer. This is me Ramsha from Pakistan.

I just applied for a fiverr revenue card. I just wanted to confirm that can I directly withdraw my money to fiverr card?? Or will I have to first transfer my money to paypal and then to payoneer?

Can you please tell me the full process of withdrawing money from fiverr to fiverr revenue card while living in Pakistan?

Reply to @ramshahameed: You can withdraw directly from Fiverr to the card. You are not required to have a bank account or PayPal account in order to receive your funds.

Payments from Fiverr will be funded directly to the card, which can be used to make purchases online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide.

I love the payoneer card, but such express service takes its charges, so I am trying to use my paypal more :slight_smile:

I transferred funds to paypal Wednesday, now I want to transfer funds today. It’s telling me I made my withdraw limit for the day. So we can only transfer once a day? Is there a debit card manual or FAQs forum that I’m missing? I just want to understand how all this money and debit stuff works, help a sista out.

Reply to @nissim_payoneer:

Okay!

Thank you so much for the help!

Reply to @tamisha: Hi! Are you referring to PayPal or Payoneer? Payoneer has no withdrawal limits, however I wouldn’t be able to comment or assist regarding any issues related to PayPal.

Reply to @nissim_payoneer

Quick question. I transfered funds to Fiverr Revenue card, however I haven’t received the confirmation email you mentioned where Payoneer gives you the options to quickly receive the funds or wait two days. How long does it usually take to get this email? It’s a little unnerving when Fiverr says your withdrawal was successful, and there is a $0 balance on my revenue card and on my Fiverr account, with no email from Payoneer yet.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Once Fiverr sends the payment, you generally receive it within minutes. If you still haven’t received it I would suggest contacting Fiverr Customer Support to confirm the payment was sent.

Reply to @mattimishi: It takes normally 5 to 7 minutes. To receive the confirmation. This is what i am experiencing from many months.

Reply to @nissim_payoneer

Thanks for getting back to me. I contacted Fiverr customer support, the payment was indeed sent, they said to contact Payoneer customer support. I did so. Hopefully will be receiving an email shortly telling me where the money went.

hi

i have a payoneer card but now when i transfer my money from fiver then a message appears that " Apply a new card on fiverr " but i have already a Payoneer card .please help what can i do please sole my prblem.

First you have to order one and give the real details … after that you should receive some e-mails and do as they say and you can get a revenue card quickly… After receiving don’t put it into ATM machine if it hasn’t money … The charge for getting money is only 1$ per one time

i have transfer 20 $ from my fiverr a/c to payoneer A/c on 2014/08/22. but that fund not available in the my payoneer A/c please give me some advice