Fiverr Community Forum

Withdraw was not confirmed but my fiverr balance became zero

Hi I tried to withdraw 424$ from my balance using payoneer 1 day days back. While clicking on bank transfer i got a popup showing "there is a some problem in withdrawal " and this button was enabled “continue to withdraw”.I clicked on the button it showed the same erorr after that I closed it. But the status shows “Withdraw initiated” and my balance came to 0.This status is still “initiated” and no action after that. As I did not proceed to withdraw my amount should be in fiverr only.But it shows 0 now. How will I get my money back .I tried contacting customer support but no respond from them. Its been two 24 now. Anyone can help me with this. Thanks

6 Likes

Hi, we are also facing the same problem as you’ve described. Don’t take tension fiverr will release payment into your personal balance soon. we are also waiting to see our deducted payment in Personal balance. How much time have you initiated withdraw? When you try it to withdraw?

3 Likes

Its has been 24 hour since the withdraw is initiated . the with draw was initiated 3 times and then failed ate 4th time it is initiated and stuck can you tell me how you solved the problem

1 Like

Its has been 24 hour since the withdraw is initiated . the with draw was initiated 3 times and then failed ate 4th time it is initiated and stuck can you tell me how you solved the problem

1 Like

Hi, Yesterday I also face the same issue and I raised a ticket with Customer support and waiting for their reply. Today when I tried to withdraw some more amount it was successful. But for yesterdays amount it is still showing as withdrawal initiated.
Please let me know if your issue is resolved.
Thanks!!

2 Likes

We are also in this condition. have submitted ticket, it’ll be solve soon. Don’t take tension fiverr will release our payment soon.

1 Like

Have you received your previous deducted payment from fiverr?

1 Like

No, I have not received the Payment for the previous one and neither it is back in Fiverr. I Hope @Fiverr resolve this issue ASAP.

2 Likes

On Fiverr it is still showing as Withdrawal initiated.

2 Likes

Have you all tried to actually contact payoneer CS? I remember a few months ago, @frank_d wrote a thread about issues with payoneer, maybe this is a similar situation. It appears the funds were successfully withdrawn from Fiverr, so Fiverr isn’t the issue here but Payoneer, so you should probably contact Payoneer.

2 Likes

OMG, have you submit ticket to fiver? mean we can’t expect our stucked payment within 2,3 or more days.

1 Like

Ya, Maybe the issue is with Payonner, I’ll raise a ticket with Payonner CS. Lets hope we get this resolved.
I have raise a ticker with Fiverr CS but didnt get any update.

1 Like

I checked with Payonner and they said that there is not Transaction from Fiverr for the amount which was mentioned and the issue is related to Fiverr only. I’ll wait and hope the Fiverr customer support reply ASAP.

We’ve also did the live chat with payoneer. Everything is okay from payoneer. Something happening with our fiverr account. We have to wait for fiverr CS response. hope so we can get rid of from this problem.

2 Likes

Yeah, let hope so. Please update if you get this resolved from Fiverr CS. If I get a reply first, will update you here.

Thanks

Sure, we’ll update you when we get any response from fiverr. Usually they response after 3,4 days.

Alright lets wait. Thanks!!

How much time Customer support usually takes to reply?

1 Like

4,5 days normally to zero level seller.

ok thank you for responding