Fiverr Community Forum

WITHDRAW with Patypal Option DISABLED

I have a recurrent issue when i try to do a With draw. The Paypal Buttoms always is disabled and it shows a message “Withdraw in Progress” but nothing is in Progress! I ussualy contact to support and it is fixed in 1-2 days but now i have about 7 days an any answer from Support!
I finished my work and was waiting 14 until the funds were available. I have 21 days waiting to get my money (Fiverr discount 20% in fee and they got his money) and it is frustrating ebcause i dont get any feedback from Fiverr Support

1 Like

Hi eduardorhamos,

When using the PayPal option for payment you can only withdraw once every 24 hours. So if you withdrew money yesterday at 5pm you’d have to wait until at least 5 pm the next day. The other issue is that when you withdraw sometimes Fiverr sends a confirmation to your email. You have to click the link in the message for the withdrawal to proceed. That sounds like what is happening in your situation.

Click withdraw, then check your email for a message from Fiverr and click confirm. You should see the money in your account in a few minutes. If this doesn’t work for you it might be a glitch with the system.

1 Like

Contact them on their official page on Facebook with the ticket number to get faster response.

I too have the same bug, I contacted them and they wrote back that the problem is fixed. But it still persists. I am frustrated if you happen to solve the problem, please let me know.