Fiverr Community Forum

Withdrawal failed to Paypal bug

I have a problem in withdrawal, I can’t withdraw from Fiverr to my PayPal account
My Paypal account is confirmed and has an active card but when I try to withdraw from Fiverr it say (withdrawal failed) and the money-back again to my Fiverr account balance, and I get a message in Gmail that the process succeeded but it isn’t…

If anyone can help please answer I am in need of the money and can’t wait too much time to withdraw them so if anyone of mods or support team can help me because I talked with 2 of Fiverr support and still didn’t fix it :confused:

5 Likes

I really hope they will fix it, I worked so hard to get the money and now I can’t withdraw them , so disapointed

2 Likes

facing same problem did you fix it?

1 Like

I withdraw through payoneer now it’s working fine ^^

1 Like

Alright I’m switching to payoneer then

1 Like

You are new in fiverr?

1 Like

well Yes sort of, I guess, I’m a member since last october

1 Like

Well, if you needed any help or tips to get higher levels faster just tell me ^^

2 Likes

well after getting the payoneer verified does the finds directly go to the bank from fiverr through payoneer or we need to withdraw it from payoneer after the funds arrive in payoneer! And thankyou so much for answering me really appreciate the help!

1 Like

it go from fiverr to payonner first then you send from payoneer to the bank account, the funds will arrive after 1 or 2 days maximum in payoneer , and the time to receive the money from fiverr to payoneer will take less than 30 minutes
you welcome! ^^
where are you from?

1 Like

I am from India and you? do we need mastercard or something to withdraw from payoneer? And thankyou for the information! :blush:

1 Like

I like india people ^^, yea you need mastercard or visa to receive the money on it, you welcome ^^
I am from Egypt
if you have any social accounts to talk better than this place, like insta or fb

Yeah my insta is aaliadraws I just have one more question can we withdraw to local bank without mastercard or visa

yea i also the same problem …same messages and mail i have also…what did we do.so disappointed because my first fiverr money is that to withdraw…please help fiverr …

it’s not hard my friend, just make card in any bank and link it to payoneer and from payoneer link to fiverr and then you can withdraw

didn’t try that but yea I think you can, I can ask the support for you ^^