Withdrawal Failed to Paypal

chrisfor

Search in google that paypal allows your country to receive money service.if is not create a new paypal account .put malesiya as the country .paypal allows to receive money for malesiya

Not only malesiya.there are a lot of countries that paypal allows receiving money service

Guest webexpert1313

If your Country Support PayPal Then OK.

If you are withdrawal before with same method and today you will get message paypal failed, Then you need to try tomorrow again, hope its resolve.

you can create ticket to customer support regarding this. Thanks

You did check your mail, spam folder and all? When you withdraw, fiverr sends you an e-mail, for safety reasons, and you have to click a link in there to confirm your withdrawal request.

Yes I did get the email and I clicked on it. However it says it failed

Yes I did get the email and I clicked on it. However it says it failed

Ah, too bad. You took a screenshot of your conversation with PayPal where they told you it´s all right from their end and sent that to fiverr Customer Support? If yes, I fear I have no other idea either than to keep trying and/or keping Customer Support updated until it works or they might do something that will help you.

Ah, too bad. You took a screenshot of your conversation with PayPal where they told you it´s all right from their end and sent that to fiverr Customer Support? If yes, I fear I have no other idea either than to keep trying and/or keping Customer Support updated until it works or they might do something that will help you.

ok thanks will keep trying

Archived