Fiverr Community Forum

Withdrawal in progress paypal

can any one help this I want to cancel my paypal withdrawal in progress on fiverr because this shows up every time I want withdrawal money it happening me over a month pls help me with this

5 Likes

What happens to you? you don’t explain exactly.
You can’t cancel fiverr withdraw process, It may take some time until the money sent but usually it takes a few minutes.
What is your problem exactly?

i am waiting over a month for the money sent back to me but still it shows me withdrawal in progress

You’ll need to contact Customer Support.

i already did it but they took too long to answer me

Please do withdrawal Perfect way.

I’m having an issue right now I think might be similar to this. I was about to withdraw some money and the Paypal button was grey and it said that the withdrawal was already in progress, but I hadn’t clicked anything. Now the money is stuck on Fiverr because I can’t take it out and it wasn’t sent to my Paypal account. Does anyone know what’s happening?

same bro ,this is what i am going through

Have you tried contacting Customer Support? I’ll try that right now. Seeing you’ve been dealing with this for over a month has scared me so much…

i will but i don’t get any messages or help from customer support

They’re the only ones who can help you.

they are not replying me , tell me what i can do

Ask for an update (within the same ticket). Or try contacting them on Twitter (with the ticket number).