Withdrawal issue

mariasereti

SO paypal is better? They charge me for paypal transfer too?

Yes, PayPal is the best in my opinion… They charge a very small fee of only 2% with a maximum chargeable transaction fee capped at $1. So, if you were to transfer $10 (for example), the transaction fee that PayPal would charge would come up to 20 cents and you would get $9.80 transferred to your PayPal account.

Another advantage with PayPal is that there is a cap on the transaction fee they can charge… which is set to $1. So, even if you withdraw $1000, they will not be charging you 2% of 1000 (which is $20) but, instead, they will only charge $1 even then… and you end up getting $999 transferred to your PayPal…

I hope I didn’t confuse you too much 😜

Just read the article that I linked in my previous post. It is much better than asking people on the Forum… Because there is always a chance for people to give you inaccurate information on the forum.

Yes, PayPal is the best in my opinion… They charge a very small fee of only 2% with a maximum chargeable transaction fee capped at $1. So, if you were to transfer $10 (for example), the transaction fee that PayPal would charge would come up to 20 cents and you would get $9.80 transferred to your PayPal account.

Another advantage with PayPal is that there is a cap on the transaction fee they can charge… which is set to $1. So, even if you withdraw $1000, they will not be charging you 2% of 1000 (which is $20) but, instead, they will only charge $1 even then… and you end up getting $999 transferred to your PayPal…

I hope I didn’t confuse you too much 😜

Just read the article that I linked in my previous post. It is much better than asking people on the Forum… Because there is always a chance for people to give you inaccurate information on the forum.

oh great so paypal is better indeed! Because with the bank 3 dollars for every tranfer is quite expensive i think

Archived