Withdrawal payment without bank detail

umarsaeed702

Hello, use this link: here’s the full information from the platfom: Getting paid:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010530058-Getting-Paid

Regards

i already know all this information, but they transfer my payment without my bank detail required.

i clicked the bank transfer button and it said they will tranfer with in 7 days without letting me to select the amount of money and adding any bank detail or any other required info… now where did that money go??

If you have a payoneer account linked, the money will be sent to your payoneer account.
As regards you not inputting the amount you want to withdraw, that is not a choice you can make on Fiverr. Whatever amount you have available for withdrawal will be sent to the payoneer account.

If you have a payoneer account linked, the money will be sent to your payoneer account.

As regards you not inputting the amount you want to withdraw, that is not a choice you can make on Fiverr. Whatever amount you have available for withdrawal will be sent to the payoneer account.

i am saying that fiverr not required my Payoneer account detail and i not yet enter my payoneer account detail in fiverr so where fiverr transfer my payment.

• 4 months later...

Archived