Fiverr Community Forum

Withdrawal payment without bank detail

fiverr withdrawal payment without my bank account detail what did i do now how do i enter my bank account detail to fiverr.

1 Like

Hello, use this link: here’s the full information from the platfom: Getting paid:
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010530058-Getting-Paid

Regards

3 Likes

i already know all this information, but they transfer my payment without my bank detail required.
i clicked the bank transfer button and it said they will tranfer with in 7 days without letting me to select the amount of money and adding any bank detail or any other required info… now where did that money go??

Ummmm i understand now, is like a gost transfer. Because if the bank info is missing, the money will never arrive to you. I think the only way is contact directly to custom service, I have problems once, and they Gave me a very quick Answer…

1 Like

If you have a payoneer account linked, the money will be sent to your payoneer account.
As regards you not inputting the amount you want to withdraw, that is not a choice you can make on Fiverr. Whatever amount you have available for withdrawal will be sent to the payoneer account.

i am saying that fiverr not required my Payoneer account detail and i not yet enter my payoneer account detail in fiverr so where fiverr transfer my payment.