Withdrawal Problem

rockboygfx

Are you referring to the confirmation email that you’ve successfully withdrawn your revenues? Because that email can sometimes show up after 12-24 hours.

Anyway, if Fiverr marked the withdrawal successful, you should see your earnings in your payoneer account soon, so just be patient.

P.S. also, have you checked your Spam/Bulk email folder? maybe your email provider mistakenly put it there.

I was suppose to receive an email when I tried to withdraw from fiver but I didn’t receive it, and fiverr marked the withdrawal as successful, will it affect the withdraw from reaching my payoneer account since i didn’t receive any email?

but I didn’t receive it, and fiverr marked the withdrawal as successful

The withdrawal does not happen unless you physically click the link sent in the email, so it won’t have been marked as successful and it will not have gone through if you haven’t done that.

Are you sure you’re checking the right email associated with your Fiverr account?

The withdrawal does not happen unless you physically click the link sent in the email, so it won’t have been marked as successful and it will not have gone through if you haven’t done that.

Are you sure you’re checking the right email associated with your Fiverr account?

Maybe they received the withdrawal link email, and instead they’re actually referring to the “your withdrawal was successful” email that sometimes comes in late.

Yes I am checking the right email, I didn’t receive nor did I click any link sent to my mail, the money is showing on my payment history on payoneer since almost 7 hours and the payment status is Processing Card Load.

Are you referring to the confirmation email that you’ve successfully withdrawn your revenues? Because that email can sometimes show up after 12-24 hours.

Anyway, if Fiverr marked the withdrawal successful, you should see your earnings in your payoneer account soon, so just be patient.

P.S. also, have you checked your Spam/Bulk email folder? maybe your email provider mistakenly put it there.

I’m seeing it in the payment history but the status is Processing Card Loading…it’s been like that for some hours now.

• 7 months later...

I’m seeing it in the payment history but the status is Processing Card Loading…it’s been like that for some hours now.

Same Problem With my First withdraw … Payoneer showing that status of Payment “Processing Card Loading”

Any suggestions to solve this issue…

• 3 years later...

hi i’ve been experiencing the same situation, i just had my first withdrawal yesterday, and it was marked successfully by fiverr, however when i tried checking my payoneer account it does not reflect any transaction, ( i also did not receive any confirmation message about the payment in my email account) in addition to that when i tried accessing the funding source button, fiverr was not appearing on it :< please help

Archived